Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,884 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (19865 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by jamesdenni(f): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2009
The looks (clean or not clean), his personality, values and principles.
The money and cars and stuffs like that come after his personality.
You might not know who owns what on the first date, it takes time.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by jedisco(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2009
@marorara
so u like bananas?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by unitee(f): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2009
umm me will refer you to alexandra burke latest song
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by bigboywho(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2009
Are you finding it difficult to get that attraction ?
If you don’t get there first someone else will!

There are simple but solid ways you can do it:
With Amazing Secrets of Attraction - Revealed!

Semd a blank Email to:
speedattraction@gmail.com
To get details.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by simababe(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2009
i prefer a guy that is himself cos most of the times guys like asking you who n wot u will like them to be so that they will be able to deceive you with this changes. ,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2009
190:

@all who replied me~

Na Jelousy dey worry una~
If i were a Girl
i would have slept with all the guyz with cool and xpensive rides o
I aint going near No body with 190's or end of discussion
rather i would manage Honda Judgement day,discussion kontinues,Toyota syder~
hynduai genesis,range rover sports~ 2009 honda city just 2 mention a few~

these guys are loaded and im in for the cash~
and as long as i maintain the front seat i wouldnt mind

most 9ja girls 2day reason alot like me~
they are everywhere ESPECIALLY here in nairaland~
But unfortunately 4u u're nt a girl. . . .i thnk God 4dat grin cheesy grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2009
why are girls so full of pretence? i wonder why no one has been honest enough to mention a fat wallet?  and you know that is what most y'all will go for besides all these niceties y posting! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by kenniology(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2009
ehnn,chai !otava.junior ur mother dey cal u o.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Yoighaman(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
I'm a guy but Flip-floppin; i 'd say everything centers around d DOE.

Think your woman likes u 'cos of your looks, honesty, intelligence, care, attention, brilliance, nice attitude, what else?

Woe betide u should your chick "Jam" Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote or Mike Adenuga!, what am i even saying sef, let her "Jam" D'banj or Mikel Obi and u will know aw far,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
George_D:

why are girls so full of pretence? i wonder why no one has been honest enough to mention a fat wallet?  and you know that is what most y'all will go for besides all these niceties y posting! grin
oh yeah, a fat wallet along with that nice ass,
great sex in an expensive hotel room, it cant get better than that can it??
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by nwainbuekw: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
First, his looks 2ndly the way he talks, smiles then we can start talking on his hygiene cos i know no matter how dirty a guy looks a girl he loves can change him,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
now we're hearing some truth for a change. wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by donsteady(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2009
@donsteady
broda why are u posting ur pic on my thread?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2009
donsteady:

i beg the girls make una tell me if i fine reach levels when i go fit attract, i dey 27yrs, you have the right to criticize, I do enjoy criticizing cos i am ever open and ready to lean more
U fine pass T.Taiwo small(as in very small) grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by dean2725: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2009
donsteady:

i beg the girls make una tell me if i fine reach levels when i go fit attract, i dey 27yrs, you have the right to criticize, I do enjoy criticizing cos i am ever open and ready to lean more

tchewww angry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by stilletos: 5:16am On Oct 31, 2009
190:

@all who replied me~

Na Jelousy dey worry una~
If i were a Girl
i would have slept with all the guyz with cool and xpensive rides o
I aint going near No body with 190's or end of discussion
rather i would manage Honda Judgement day,discussion kontinues,Toyota syder~
hynduai genesis,range rover sports~ 2009 honda city just 2 mention a few~

these guys are loaded and im in for the cash~
and as long as i maintain the front seat i wouldnt mind

most 9ja girls 2day reason alot like me~
they are everywhere ESPECIALLY here in nairaland~

In other words, if you were a girl you'ld a hooker or a cheap slot?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2009
Atitude also matter alot
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chechu(f): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2009
abbs and money cheesy cheesy
a rich guy who works out is just too sexy kiss
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Onyeasi(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2009
Ha!ha!ha!.I love dis thread.If i were 2 say.I wuld prefer a guy in cash(obi eji eri EGO).Intellingent,4get abt beauty once there is EGO nd not 4gettin a guy wit a big DICK nd ENERGETIC in FUCKING.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
donsteady:

na fine body the girls go chop?! grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pharoh: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
George_D:

na fine body the girls go chop?! grin

Help me ask am ooooo grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
ask them ;d ;d
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by donsteady(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ chelseabmw, eishh!!! e dey pain oh, i no go talk again, i feel say you go dey my side befor, but no wayala sha
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Vallerie(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
His smile(he must have a nice dental formula nd cute lips),then his personality,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
At least 6ft tall please cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Vallerie(f): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
wink@guy wit pic, me finks ur quite cute.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2009
Vallerie:

His smile(he must have a nice dental formula nd cute lips),then his personality,

keep decieving yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.