Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good (25652 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo / #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Yeyegist(f): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Media personality, Toke Makinwa isn't feeling well.

She shared the sad news with fans writing 'This week has been a real struggle. Been in and out of hospital and it's my birthday week. So emotional but I bless God in everything. I have learnt not to take my body for granted. As @kemiadetiba told me yesterday "of what use is the hustle if we are not here to enjoy it". As I reflect on that statement I hope someone out there takes a moment to breathe, we all want to be successful, we want to do more and more and more but life is fragile and the real wealth is health'

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-from-her.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Aunty get well soon and try to live your life off SM.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Airforce1(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Get well soon my crush before before.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by sholatem(f): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Get well soon,but u need to keep fone aside and rest very well,Health is wealth

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by peaceMma(f): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2016
everyday ain't good itself,talk less of week..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Eeyah...sorry aunty
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2016
some celebs tho..the whole world must know about ur predicaments..don't u know that "everybody isn't ur friend"

wishing u quick recovery Toke..

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by talktonase(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Hope it is not depression that will metamorphose into suicidal thoughts because we are in this recession together... cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Dollipsejay(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Toke and SM eh!!!!

SMH!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by veekid(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Ask her whose dïck she fück last

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Jh0wsef(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2016
this is exactly what i tell people..

Take time to relax!!!

if you work yourself out and eventually breakdown.. It's that same money you worked for that goes into hospital bills..

Get well soon, Toke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Ekakamba: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2016
grinA person can love you and still cheat... just like we love God and still sin..

Back to topic of discussion: Better health in Jah name.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by thorpido(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Pele
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by ayukdaboss(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2016
All this plenty epistle for what?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by ShitHead(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2016
It's a reaction to excess makeup. She will recover.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by sakalisis(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2016
cool cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Memphis357(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
When this babe receive prick last 3

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by passyhansome(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
You wey dey single, who are you hustling for ur divorced husband or ur future husband, let's learn to always get it right.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Fantastic2m(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by iyatrustee(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Na wa oh! You dey hospital bed and yet dey update social networks? shocked

No private moments again for this life? I imagine her getting a friend to snap her when she is "ready" on the sick bed whilst ensuring the bandage is clearly visible.

Oya take, Get well soon.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by cescky(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Am liking this toke of a girl.....who get her no?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Mememan: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2016
How e go good

Packaging girl undecided undecided

Even on-top hospital bed, she still dey "PAD" her boobi
She nor fit allow breeze blow the thing undecided

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Chanchit: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
You are not feeling fine and you still get hand type this long post!?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by teebillz: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2016
And 95% of the hustle has nothing to do with the hustler. It is mostly about impressing and oppressing people who don't really care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by ellahzy(f): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2016
"Nurse come here snap me"

**nurse snaps ***

"delete am u nor know say I nor wear makeup, snap another one make my face nor show o"

**nurse snaps again***

(she logs in on instagram and starts typing *////******
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by biggz82: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Na everywhere una dey una go dey snap n share pictures. Make una ready to share we una d mortuary oh

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sey until she cum post picture of her for bed again, smh.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Talk2Bella(f): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
sorry love get well soon, I myself have been in the hospital for like a week, sotey my mother told them to run pregnancy test cos I kept throwing up and refusing to eat, but hey I survived grin so will u

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Filmewell(f): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
passyhansome:
You wey dey single, who are you hustling for ur divorced husband or ur future husband, let's learn to always get it right.
Commot here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Grants First Interview, Says ‘I Was Never Arrested’ (Video) / Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.