Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Was I Wrong In Doing This??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was I Wrong In Doing This??? (1046 Views)

What I Wrong With Nairaland Mods? / While Searching For That Job You Can Also Make Money Doing This / Win 10K By Just Doing This ( See Proof Of Our Previous Winner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong In Doing This??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
I applied for a job last year November during a seminar / job interview conducted by one of these "empowerment" agents. funny as it, i was made to part with 15k with the guarantee that i'd get a job within the next 48 hours
12 months later, yesterday precisely, i got this message and i dropped this reply. Abeg make una no crucify me. what would you have done if you were in my shoes?

#bishopkay
#lalasticlala

Comments abeg

Re: Was I Wrong In Doing This??? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
That reply wasn't really necessary, silence would av been beta you know. Be that as it may, dey are not job creators but only link u to jobs available. The time duration might be exhausting, but getting back with a job offer shows a promise kept.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong In Doing This??? by Felaak47(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
I got the same mail.
Re: Was I Wrong In Doing This??? by bishopkay: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
macbede:
I applied for a job last year November during a seminar / job interview conducted by one of these "empowerment" agents. funny as it, i was made to part with 15k with the guarantee that i'd get a job within the next 48 hours
12 months later, yesterday precisely, i got this message and i dropped this reply. Abeg make una no crucify me. what would you have done if you were in my shoes?

#bishopkay
#lalasticlala

Comments abeg
So u still remember me?
then @topic, transfer the job give another person
Re: Was I Wrong In Doing This??? by amicable09(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lolz.
Guy you overreacted!

Now you feel guilty. I know you do. Next time, give yourself time before you reply. You may just find out that after a few minutes, the message will be funny to you and you'll laugh it off or you'll decide to ignore them. That's the way to go in case of next time.

Best wishes cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Smearena.com.ng Is Recruiting... / Airtel Ongoing Recruitment / Access Bank Ongoing Admin Staffs Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.