Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Natural Is The New Green - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Natural Is The New Green (376 Views)

Shadows Of The Green Part Two / Shadows Of The Green / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Is The New Green by Bellafricana01: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Natural is the new green, to some of you reading this, it probably sounds clichéd. You might scoff, roll your eyes even, and say ‘Oh Nike! Come on, of course nature has always been green!! What’s new about that?’

Well, natural hair has always been black, chestnut or whatever colour each individual is born with, *wink*. Also in nature, we have a vast variety of amazing beautiful colours existing naturally. Still it’s nature.

What am I driving at? Green is a symbol for a sustainable future. In Ecology, sustainability (from sustain and ability) is the property of biological systems to remain diverse and productive indefinitely. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

The Racism Of Chimamanda Adichie / Top 5 Uses Of Character Chart / A Poem About NIGHT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.