Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,124 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse (12848 Views)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by TunezBlog: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
The first wedding anniversary of Ubi and Lilian Franklin has come and gone confirming the fears of their fans that the marriage of the couple has crashed after the Nollywood actress failed to mark the occasion with a mention on social media just like her husband.

Well there is nothing new under the sun, but it has been revealed that the split has been long coming as Lilian had walked out of the marriage immediately after birthing their son, Jayden.

The breakup stems from infidelity on the wife part and domestic abuse on the side of the husband. Tho the relationship has always been rocky from the start, with their famous marriage proposal, which Lilian initially rejected but was later cajoled to accept it as ladies don't get such that much nowadays.

Ubi even had to fly all the way to the USA to win back his heartthrob. This was because she was not expecting a proposal in such a short time of them dating.

Lilian family also appealed to her to marry the TripleMG boss, but that still didn't settle the relationship that was built on a rocky foundation, cause after accepting the engagement ring, she still broke up with him again, and it had to take series of begging from family and friends to settle the celebrity couple back again.

However their already shaky foundation was almost pulled down when weeks to the wedding, Ubi got wind of an affair between his wife to be and an actor that she was still in love with. This led to dirty war of words and a little physically altercation where the actress got physical bruises as the end result. This is what is believed she is bent on using as a reason for quitting the one year old marriage.

Lilian later welcomed their son outside the country barely months after their famous wedding, which led many to believe that she was already preggy and had to rush up with the marriage thingy, and now she is rushing out. At the moment she is in Paris with her sisters and despite being active on social media has refused to answer questions about the storm in her marriage.

Eyebrows started getting raised when Lilian totally ignored the launch of Ubi’s new lounge last week, She did not make reference to it, promote it neither did she attend it, despite the fact that Ubi opened it to win her back. Now friends of the music label boss have started advising him to move on and count the losses his marriage has brought him, as he his still young and can still settle down with another lady later in his life, but for now he just has to concentrate on the music to heal his heart and home.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/how-ubi-and-lilian-franklin-marriage.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by GudluckIBB(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wise people have thier marriages on the solid word of God which is the Bible
But people of nowdays have thier marriages on the pages of City people magazine. Linda Ikeji blog Bella Naija blog, and then Nairaland

So tell me why wont it crash?

Just to show off u have big wedding and in the next one year, it has crashed

Nonsence

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by LesbianBoy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
But i can't see any injury on the actress na undecided

By the way, this lilian girl looks like a greedy and stubborn girl undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Truly there is something wrong in their marriage. If you go to her instagram page she wished iyanya happy birthday but didn't wish her own husband! Even though their birthdays is just days apart undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Airforce1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
I know a bad woman when I see one

Lillian is a bad woman.

How she run her mouth in "Clinic matters" gave her away. cheesy cheesy

Your loss ubi..
You no shine your eyes well before going ahead with your marriage plan.

An eye opener for guys.

15 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Lillian is a bad woman.

How she run her mouth in "Clinic matters" gave her away.

Your loss ubi..

An eye opener for guys.
I'm disappointed at this comment

You think all men are like you who changes women like clothe

9 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Airforce1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

Stop talking like you know me

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by RealJaneDoe: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Waiting for the holier than thous, self righteous ones and misogynists to fill this thread.
They love this kind of thing
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Stop talking like you know me

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who doesn't know almighty airforce1 famous for changing women upandan

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Lillian is a bad woman.

How she run her mouth in "Clinic matters" gave her away.

Your loss ubi..

An eye opener for guys.
lol...you know her based on a sassy character she plays on a tv show?

Abeg don't disgrace your age with childish comments.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by LesbianBoy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

Just negodu! So you actually believe Airforce1 changes women

14 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Obipat(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
In BIG's voice. 'fuc.k y'all hoes' . It will be difficult to find a decent wife for marriage. What do girls really want? Na village girls sure pass

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
See how the guy looks like a woman-beater angry
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Obipat:
In BIG's voice. 'fuc.k y'all hoes' . It will be difficult to find a decent wife for marriage. What do girls really want? Na village girls sure pass
Have you tried? That you think it will be difficult. angry
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Amebos everywhere.

OP, wetin concern yhu

4 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by 9jaBloke: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wifey gone...Star artiste gone...

It doesn't rain, it pours.
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by policy12: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nothing like building ones marriage on the solid rock of God. I have come to realize a happy home is not base on wealth, Fame, class or anything u can think of.

This day marriage crashes cos of the guy/ladies want to be call married man/woman cos of pressure from the society yet they act as single.

On a lighter note I hope its not Nurse Abigail that is taking over her.
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by pretydiva(f): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
He saw all d signs boldly written on d war 4 him 2 see,buh he choose 2 ignore. Let him carry his cross n count his loss

Dis should serve as a lesson 2 other guys. Do not force urself on someone who won't reciprocate back ur luv

1 Like

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by safarigirl(f): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Just negodu! So you actually believe Airforce1 changes women
lol, me sef dey wonder. Where he wan see women to change for this recession?

1 Like

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by ekanDamie: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
wait, Sony mean this people are already having issues in their marriage?
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by frankzone: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
beamie:
See how the guy looks like a woman-beater angry
On the contrary the guy looks like Freeze cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by FreeSpirited: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
The wealthier a couple the easier infidelity comes......

1 Like

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by donshady(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
And I pity the guy sha.. everything around him is crashing.. Iyanya left, now your wife Is leaving. God help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Word of advice: guys if u woo a lady and she grudginly dates you after several attempts of begging and sweet talks then gifts follow, just know she is not for u.
Two: if u ask your girlfriend or lady to marry you and she says no, first, then no second time, then afterwards u go behind her to woo her family, so she can soft pedal on your case and proposal.. And she eventually says yes, after more gifts and also cash... Just know, as you are. Signing the marriage lines, divorce papers is just waiting for u, along side the marriage certificate.. Maximum 3years, the marriage is over.. Which means the lady is extremely patient to do away with you.
Never beg endlessly for a woman to marry you... If not u are on your own, after marriage ceremony...

What a pity Ubi
..what a pity.

Ordinary Akin, the dwarf looked well before marrying and nobody hear their issues.. Him and his wife waxing stronger..
What a pity... I bet, all ubi former numerous babes in the past, at least one or two of his loyal exs who loved him to the bone, would have cried her eyes out, when he chose Lilian.
Now is their turn to laugh..
Oh jeez!

Chai...i pity some men.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by bomasek(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
I think he married someone's wife,not his.

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
So sad! I wish them well
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Ugik(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
every marriage will always have its ups and down even if both parties love each other. their love story and how they got married is an open book known to all and sundry and from all indications, the guy is willing to make it work.Left for me I'll advice he sorts out their differences cos a divorce at this stage of their marriage is not advisable due to the fact that a baby is involved and the child needs the undivided attention and solid love of both parents. divorce is not something I would advice any young couple, celeb or no celeb cos the one who suffers low self esteem psychological imbalance is the child.Anyone who is close to the couple should help settle their differences and let them no dwell in the impression that its a "modern world" and so anything(even divorce) is obtainable.
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
what does some girls really wants...ha
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by PaulIdu: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Amelian:
Word of advice: guys if u woo a lady and she grudginly dates you after several attempts of begging and sweet talks then gifts follow, just know she is not for u.
Two: if u ask your girlfriend or lady to marry you and she says no, first, then no second time, then afterwards u go behind her to woo her family, so she can soft pedal on your case and proposal.. And she eventually says yes, after more gifts and also cash... Just know, as you are. Signing the marriage lines, divorce papers is just waiting for u, along side the marriage certificate.. Maximum 3years, the marriage is over.. Which means the lady is extremely patient to do away with you.
Never beg endlessly for a woman to marry you... If not u are on your own, after marriage ceremony...

What a pity Ubi
..what a pity.

Ordinary Akin, the dwarf looked well before marrying and nobody hear their issues.. Him and his wife waxing stronger..
What a pity... I bet, all ubi former numerous babes in the past, at least one or two of his loyal exs who loved him to the bone, would have cried her eyes out, when he chose Lilian.
Now is their turn to laugh..
Oh jeez!

Chai...i pity some men.

You have sense but your aproko take style too much
Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by loveourlagos(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
See people judging and castigating Lillian like they live in thesame house with the couple.

Can we stop being judgemental?

1 Like

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by 4dor: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
As long as Kenneth Omeruo is alive, Ubi will continue to be the assistant husband.

2 Likes

Re: How Ubi And Lilian Franklin Marriage Crash Due To Infidelity And Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:

You have sense but your aproko take style too much

Bros no be aproko.
Na.simple advice to whom it may concern.. I don't look the other way, when things go wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / Tiwa Savage's 'Once Upon A Time Listening Party - Pictures / Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.