Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,541 members, 7,917,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC (74560 Views)

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos / Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Osinbajo And Dangote At Presidential Dialogue Session In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please where is the son because im only seeing another old man between Adams and Dangote

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Jokerman(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Can't Buhari block any civil servant like senators, governors, ministers from sending their wards to study abroad apart from masters

If Buhari has d power buh he is looking life s daftard, dere is no how God wont punish him...

Look at oshiomole after destroying AAU, u send your child abroad with stolen money, and you think you can escape God's judgment? ?

GEJ children all schooled in Nigeria, and he built 14 federal universities so that the poor can go to school... buh human being won't see it....
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Cessa0(f): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
enomakos:
respect your elder young lady
Bros abeg.. i wsnt referring to u..
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Max24: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
So ,Oshiomoles children are schooling abroad and he told a widow to go and die. God is watching oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by AdisaOwala: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
good for him but him for school for naija

Make dem kidnap am ask for 50bn ransom abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
See as the guy fine like him papa. Osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Juliaann ajepako and notoriousbabe go don dey die for am for marriage
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Justycxx(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
auxyn1:

There's somtin very important u want to discuss with him abi? Mee too!
yeah just need a minute with this man
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
[/b]WHEN 4 UGLY PEOPLE ARE SNAPPING PISHURE, It is the CAMERA that suffers

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by jaywhoco(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sijo01:
Thank God he's finner than his father
which one be finer! Just say 'the boy is not as ugly as the father'...NA joke ooo

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by jaywhoco(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lilimax:
Good to know!
Where is Iara ? embarassed
bedroom or the other room...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Lilimax(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
jaywhoco:
bedroom or the other room...
shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by oblak00(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
xpressTrade:
Thunder fire oshio, e pikin, d sch wey e grad, Canada, north America, dangote, all apc members dead or alive. rubbish!!!!! he increased Aau school fees by 400% saying education is not for the poor. now my padi wey e parents dey struggle to make ends meet can't study his dream course, medicine after gaining admission.
Picture of that your padi and him parents or you know as e dey go na smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by VickyRotex(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See as the guy fine like him papa. Osusum.ustflow Vicky.Rotex Aminat508 Rok.iatu Juliaa.nn ajep.ako and notor.iousbabe go don dey die for am for marriage

Yeyenatu! angry angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for Adams Oshiomhole Jnr, son of Edo state governor, who recently graduated from a university in Ontario, Canada. His father Adams Oshiomhole was present for his graduation ceremony alongside Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/adams-oshiomhole-poses-with-his-son-at.html

Please confirm your info before misinforming people...the guy graduated from NIAGARA COLLEGE in the Niagara region and not a university. Sorry i have to say these things about the guy but he was in that school for 4 years before i got there, and i graduated before him after spending 2 years there in 2013 which means that he was there from 2010-2016 for a 3 year program.

i'd tell you what, people out here that can afford the $14k per year simply pay that tuition fees to buy time so that their study permits remain valid. This unserious, always sleeping and snoring in the library dude was simply wasting away TAX PAYERS and CITIZEN'S money from Edo state to acquire a diploma in 6 years and then he would come back to NIG and hold a high office role smh....these useless politicians need to be locked up walahi...Steve Oshiomole literally slept for 3 years, in the College's library and managed to get his diploma after another 3 years (which makes a total of 6 or 7 years), gets a diploma nd then he would go back to nigeria and become the boss of people that are much more knowledgeable, qualified and better off in those position. All thanks to the money he used to buy time and the money his criminal father aka Edo state governor has deprived Edo indigens of having decent lives smh

Those looters aka leaders are useless man

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by maamisco(f): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
As big as he his, is now dat he's graduating? mumu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Freestainworld(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
God will visit our so called leaders according to their deeds, they mess up our schools at home then send there children abroad for a better education. shey we want change, we see am.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by JAHseal: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Na dis OLD MAN wey dey middle una dey call "Oshio Jnr"? Or na dat small pikin wey raise face 4 unda so?
#chaiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by cuba62(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigeria!!! suffering and smiling. this lunatic politicians blatantly send their children to the best schools in the first world. while our own institutions continue to decay.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by aybrands(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Am happy for u
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by kedunaija(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
congrats to my able governor
htt://dailygists.com.ng
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by CornelG(m): 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Justycxx:
I really need to meet with dangote

send me 500 naira recharge card (Airtel network) to this number 07093832488 for me to connect you with him the faster you are the luckier you are to meet with him because many others have been disturbing me too but just because of Nairaland forum that is why i have a special interest on you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Judking: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
[u hv said my mind quote author=Sijo01 post=50710155]Thank God he's finner than his father [/quote]
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by Justycxx(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
CornelG:

send me 500 naira recharge card (Airtel network) to this number 07093832488 for me to connect you with him the faster you are the luckier you are to meet with him because many others have been disturbing me too but just because of Nairaland forum that is why i have a special interest on you.
I used the last 500 naira I have to buy this card please transfer me 5 naira let me use it to send the card in a message I'm barred from transferring airtime. Thanks 07065607031
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by CornelG(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Justycxx:
I used the last 500 naira I have to buy this card please transfer me 5 naira let me use it to send the card in a message I'm barred from transferring airtime. Thanks 07065607031

chai 9ja una too much and am very sure na warri boy wey u be
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by pmashal(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
No comment for u osho... God day sha...
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by lloydmonarchy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovat:
Stop lying
Now I see why them say, not all men was created in His image and likeness lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by chiefmega: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
That is not a university graduation gown, looks like a College diploma gown especially Niagara college ON.
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by MATEX30: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by ahamonyeka(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2016
See edo state money.
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See as the guy fine like him papa. Osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Juliaann ajepako and notoriousbabe go don dey die for am for marriage

Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by chelseababy(f): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Wat do u expect frm other politicians when even the president children didnt skul in nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC by JerySmalls(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Only God will ask us one faithfull day...
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.