Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,228 members, 7,943,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Plz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Plz (1874 Views)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / Please Hook Me Up With A Fine Man / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

coco are you a nigerian also or you just like to use nairaland site?

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy i was born in st Vincent raised in Barbados moved her when i was 17  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  i have a lot of African friends  cheesy  cheesy

aso_kid:

yes i wont stop pimping because i want to make hard earn money like coco my sweetheart!!!

by hard earned i mean F u c king my ex-husband and having his kids (oops did i say that out loud)
Re: Plz by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2007
grin
rikkard:

smileyplease get in touch wit me.
na wa wetin i kno go see grin
Re: Plz by jaybaby(f): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2007
Abi oooooooooooo-meslf dey wonder grin grin grin
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco i believe nobody hard you okay you are just fine. so when last did you Bleep him?
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
thoniaslim any problem 4 ya side or is sumtin suprising u?
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

coco i believe nobody hard you okay you are just fine. so when last did you mess him?

eeewwww i left my husband about 7 yrs ago i will not be doing that ever again.
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2007
so you mean your stuff has been glued with super glue for seven years now? e woooooooooooooooooooo make cum help oooooooooooooooo!!!! well why dont you want me to help you distroy that place and make you feel like a lady again? i bet you will like me cuz i am body build in nature aslo i can make you run during the stuff outside naked shouting plz give me my paints i am okay (lol)!
Re: Plz by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
@aso_kid
see this small boy ohh! abeg i kno get you time okay. cool
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
aso_kid:

so you mean your stuff has been glued with super glue for seven years now? e woooooooooooooooooooo make come help oooooooooooooooo!!!! well why don't you want me to help you distroy that place and make you feel like a lady again? i bet you will like me because i am body build in nature aslo i can make you run during the stuff outside naked shouting plz give me my paints i am okay (lol)!

do you think i did not f u ck for 7yrs what the hell, i have a man on Nairaland honey grin grin grin grin so i am well satisfied.
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco   so you mean your stuff has been glued with super glue for seven years now? e woooooooooooooooooooo make u na come help oooooooooooooooo!!!! well why don't you want me to help you distroy that place and make you feel like a lady again? i bet you will like me because i am body build in nature aslo i can make you run during the stuff outside naked shouting plz give me my paints i am okay (lol)!
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2007
okay i was wondering. but let me call you okay just flash me with your number and i will call back
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2007
i have been on NL sense may the 10th last yr no only two people have my number that is enough love
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco i must go now okay i am hungry maybe i will come back later but for now my food is on the table waiting for me. if you dont mind do join me okay
Re: Plz by asokid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
okay if you insist that will never be a problem btw us okay it was nice chatting with you be a good lady okay remain bless in the lord.
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2007
i will see you around thoght bye
Re: Plz by kbaba12: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2007
coco i like ur talk pls lets hook up on yahoo chat room my e-mail is kbaba120@yahoo.com
kbaba120
Re: Plz by Coco29(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
you should have said i like yr personality not my talk because now i think that you are a perv who wants some sort of sexy chat angry but i don't play that wink cheesy
Re: Plz by ell77(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2007
See Coco see trouble! lol tongue
Re: Plz by McKren(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2007
do you think i did not f u ck for 7yrs what the hell, i have a man on Nairaland honey so i am well satisfied.

eeeeeeeee na him I come here they waste my time dey discuss naija matter? make I go find my own abeg.
Re: Plz by lillimet(f): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2007
~happy new year to everyone on nairaland. i am jeff from abuja and i want to be hook with a good, caring, sexy, romantic and a wealthy sugar mummy between the ages of 35-60. i can be reached on this number 08036239424 plz if you know any contact me or if you are one give me a call and i promise to satisfy you sexually. ~

ur so funny ! well i am good, caring, sexy, romantic but not wealthy, wink
Re: Plz by fellow(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2007
Not another one of these guys
Re: Plz by iz2much: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
Yes Ur Mother!!!
Re: Plz by izeek(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2008
look around u,

think for a minute and ponder,

are there really sugar mummies to go round if all the guys decided to suscribe?

guy go find work and stop lazying ur ass around aso rock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter 2 My Ex Girlfriend / What's Your Idea Of A Perfect Date? / Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.