Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her (3055 Views)

Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Shares New Unclad Photo / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady / Prostitute Leaks Naked Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Obaofnaija(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
According to a Naijabazeline reader who sent in the photo claims the Edo state PDP chairman chief Dan orbih was snapped unclad by a prostitute he allegedly slept with and refused to pay, the lady claims she allowed him sleep off before she took the photograph, see what the reader sent in below;

"See what our so called leaders become in the hand said he refused to pay the lady and she
waited for him to snore and took this picture in the hotel and
ran away. This is a lesson to all of us, is the PDP Chairman in Edo State"

www.naijabazeline.com/2016/11/prostitute-leaks-naked-photo-of-edo-pdp.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by INTROVERT(f): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
SEE SOMEBORRIS FARA FOR BED LIKE AGIDI 500.

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Airforce1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Shameful
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Mjshexy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh my God, what a big shame to his family & village angry sad
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Omotayor123(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
See Belle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Badgers14: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
I thought it was the woman laying butt nàked.... I was like wow... She is pregnant and still in the game grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dear lord. That naked body look so gross. Shameless bald man agreed for such indecent pose.
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by LecciGucci: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
See im be like frog abi toad.
Thise ones wey get smooth body
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by otimize(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abeg my phone no be iphone 7s, I no see the pic wella... Una sure say na Dan be that??
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
So someone spread legs for this kain prick to enter with that belle wey resemble 13 months pregnancy lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Jimi23(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Make this man nor go commit suicide o. This disgrace nor geh part 2.
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Shol3(f): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Omo see belle this is the season of leakage
Pple Jes dey leak videos and pictures
Na Wah oh undecided
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by mKc9ET(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
This pig sabi chuck?
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by princealexndre(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
this is not good
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by dayleke: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Was he drugged?
How could he feel so comfortable to have slept off unclad like that?
Seems it wasn't his first time or the lady na regular customer who was wronged....
#just sayin
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by jacksonPolloc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
da fuq....pls tell me this is not real
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Ugik(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
SEE SOMEBORRIS FARA FOR BED LIKE AGIDI 500.

lmfao
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Ugik(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
am not going to judge though but every public figure should be careful what they do in private especially when they are things they can't be proud of
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
i rather die from kojiosis than to have sexxs out of wedlock.
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by kayabd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
is he a pig like human being cos he looks exactly like a pregnant pig
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
PDP DISGRACING THIS COUNTRY SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by blithe2nice(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
See person like pig...chai!!
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Oketoks(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
see the stomach like back of clay pot
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by OKorowanta: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Extra punany always bringing disgrace to homes from the days of old.
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2016
This one na massive fk o!

see as the man resemble pregnant pig gan

Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2016
if I was the leaker I'd deactivate my Facebook account by now.
Re: Prostitute Leaks Unclad Photo Of Edo PDP Chairman After Having Sex With Her by Kingsley1000(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2016
SEE WHERE OUR COMMON WEALTH IS GOING

(1) (Reply)

. / Spiderman Rejects Mali Presidents Offer Resumes Work As A Fire Man In France / Ceec Flaunts Hips And Oranges At AMVCA Awards And After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.