Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,586 members, 7,948,270 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! (2719 Views)

Apart From Acting, Freddie Leonard Tells A Troll Other Things He Is Darn Good At / Peruzzi Fires Shot At A Troll Who Tipped Him To Be A Darn Good Hired Killer / 5 Reasons Why Ebuka Will Make A Darn Good Host On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by ChocolateAda: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
First of all it started as an experiment. My perception of black soap was that of dirt, and locality. I could not imagine using this strange thing people call black, all over my face and skin.Puuaah!
Now, the reverse is the case. Whenever there is a need to, I head to the supermarket or any nearby store to purchase this wonderfully made soap. It is serving me well, and I cannot trade it for anything!.

What you need to know about this soap:

Dudu Osun Black Soap is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs,
many handpicked in Africa this soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and is helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. Scented with osun (camwood extract), citrus juices, and native honey. With aloe vera and natural vitamins. A traditional African solution to refreshed healthy skin. Cleanses, Nourishes, Protects, Refreshes, and Invigorates

DUDU OSUN is translated as Black Soap in the Yoruba speaking region of Nigeria. Even though Black Soap has been around for ages, Dudu Osun is branded in Nigeria by Tropical Naturals. According to Tropical Naturals, Dudu Osun Black Soap is crafted entirely from natural ingredients and herbs, many, handpicked in Africa. This soap will have you feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Dudu Osun restores damaged skin and it's helpful in healing chronic eczema, acne, freckles, and dark spots. It is scented with camwood extract, citrus juices, and native honey, with aloe vera and natural vitamins. A traditional African solution to refreshed healthy skin, cleanses, nourishes , refreshes and invigorates.

INGREDIENTS:

Pure honey- This helps with hyper - pigmentation
Shea butter- moisturizing
Camwood- skin brightening
Palm kernel oil- natural exfoliator
Aloe vera- protects against sun burn and it has anti - acne properties
Lime juice- lightens dark spots and it has anti-bacteria and anti-acne properties

Others include, Oil, Water and Natural fragrance.

BENEFITS OF DUDU OSUN
It is 100% derived from natural and organic ingredients, which means no chemical additives.
Dudu Osun is relatively large in size; It weighs 150 grams, and lasts 2-3 times longer than your regular bath soap.
It is highly enriched with Shea butter
Dudu Osun clears out skin blemishes like acne, pimples, and dark spots
It foams very well in water, thereby creating a rich lather.

Of what Importance has DUDU OSUN been to me?

A whole lot.
As a Face Cleanser: I use Dudu Osun on my face as a cleanser.Most people complain doing this leaves the face dry and stretchy, but I have experienced no such thing, so, it's a yes yes for me. It also does a good job in making my acne disappear too, so!
As a complete body Soap
I also use it as a Hair Shampoo:Wow right? Dudu Osun is amazing! I hardly have time for shampoo and conditioner, and most times when I travel, I do not like to worry about extra luggage. I simply take with me a bar of Dudu Osun soap, and it serves very well. It gets rid of the itchy feeling and leaves my hair soft.
Dudu Osun melts easily when placed on a wet surface, so, be sure to always keep it somewhere close to the window, so it gets dry easily and doesn't melt. To use it as a shampoo though, I drop the bar into an empty container, and it turns to liquid soap after a few minutes, this way, I do not have to always have the bar soap all over my hair during wash days. Easy right?

Now that you know my experience with this baby, why don't you get yourself one?
It can be purchased in stores around you for a price range of about 150-200 naira

Does anyone else use Dudu Osun? What's your experience like?

Tell me, Lemmie Know!

www.aladyandlife..com
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by freesinzu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
True talk, I also like using it its just hard to stick to a particular soap
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by Skilme(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
I agree to that.... it works for my skin so much.. I like the soap
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
I love the soap too. My only problem with it is the residue always stains my bathroom. One has to stay doubly sure they wash their bathroom after every bath as the soap's foam coats into a black stain later in the day.
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by yedidiah(m): 12:28am On Nov 03, 2016
to successfully bathe with dudu osun, you need alot of water to wash and re wash your body
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by Dinah247: 9:03am On May 04, 2021
Re: Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! by JaneYave(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2021
Works wonders but keep always keep it in a dry soap dish.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pulls A Jet Ski For The First Time [pics And Video] / Davido And Iceprince Fight: Full Details Of What Happened! (READ) / Davido Welcomed His Daughter Imada And Baby Mama Sophia In Atlanta(PV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.