Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,907 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request (17130 Views)

FG To Nigerians: Prevail On Senators To Approve $30bn Loan / Confusion Over Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / No Financial Institution Will Grant Nigeria $30bn Loan – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Almand: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
All efulufus whose only god is their stomuch will not cease to shame their brothers

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by MakeWeTalk: 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
f
chiedu7:
[size=15pt]Their is no way, anybod from the South-East will do this.
When we all know that the dullard excludes us.
Buhari himself is laying the foundations for the exit of the South-East.[/size]

No mind the party of lies.

We all know that they hate us the South-South and hate you the SOuth-East.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by NairaMaster1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mumu people. They don't even care about the economic implication

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Omeny: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Vernor:

WHERE WERE U WHEN YOUR PEOPLE WERE STEALING THE MONEY. HABA

Who's this dirty tin?

Do u know where am from?

Is there any particular region that looted our wealth that other regions are not involved?

U must be illiterate and a kid overzealous of something.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

and he remain your president till 2019

No? 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by fourthworld: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gten:
The greed of the Ibos is why they can never achieve anything at the federal level, imagine someone supporting a loan probably because he was given peanuts. In fact I suggest FG should put biafra to a vote and involve money, ibos would vote against biafra in a heartbeat beat.

And what can your so called region that have been achieving something at the federal level boast of except backwardness, impoverished people and governors that can't pay salaries? Federal level achiever, useless myopic thinker. We don't achieve something at the federal level yet we are soaring and you that have been struggling all your life for federal presence keep drowning, what a shame. To hell with your illusionary fd level achievement

3 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by tonquendo4u(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Isn't this madness?

When will the yeasterners stop behaving like abokkki slaves?

What do they intend to achieve by this?

A loan that is said to be of no benefit to the same SE
Hater and Yoruba spotted.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Isn't this madness?

....just the few zombies in the "yeast" nothing to worry about. undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Ugik(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
PMB should have proffered detailed explanation of what the proposed loan will be used for and not merely sending a proposal for it to be validated by the Senate. unfortunately,he got a different and shocking result.This further explains the political problems affecting the APC which PMB should sort out and address greviances cos its continues media denial by APC will not help their party. my assertion is based on the fact that APC controls senate majority and the pr resident should have a soft landing anytime he comes to the upper chamber just the same way David Mark pamperd GEJ.
Also,the senate did not even allow the proposal to be subject to any debate as opined by Dino me late but instead an abrupt voice vote of a thunderous "nah" followed. I don't support the procurement of that loan but my submission is that the rejection by the Senate was not out of patriotism but a political vendetta. So,PMB should as a matter of concern,mend fences cos no matter what he wants to do and how good it may seeem,politics can never be separated from governance and what is playing out now is not development politics but partisan politics.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Ugik(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
The South East APC should not just be asking the senate to accept a proposal that they know nothing about but they should sort out the underlying problem that led to its rejection in the first place
Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by shamecurls(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

Till 2023 my guy......

1999 will replay itself in 2019 and 2023. Ethnotribal politics which majority will have the mandate. #watchOut
Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by madapcmod: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
brain247:
Am really disappointed with my Igbo brethren. How can they be begging the Senate to approve for such a loan,when they know clearly that Federal government did not plan to add any south east projects in the budget.

Don't be dissapointed, those m0rons ably led by the 1mbecile okoroawusa are just trying everything possible to show the bigot presidiot that they are in support of his evil regime.

Don't worry we r taking note of their afonja behavior, they are gonna be dealt with soon. Ndi ara! Apc SE my hairy ass

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Okudiover(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
emmalexabl:

Wh
I know APC is a useless party but its obvious the SE branch of APC is the most useless !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GOD BLESS YOUR WISE WORDS NNA M.

grin grin grin grin grin

WHICH ONE BE APC SOUTHEAST AGAIN?? ARE THEY A LOCATION? A GROUP OF PEOPLE? OR A BUNCH OF KIDNAPPERS AWAITING 2019 POLITICS? AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THE GROUP DO NOT EXIST AND IF THEY DO THEN THEY ARE 0.00000000045% OF THE SO CALLED 5% AND ARE NOT UP TO THE POPULATION OF OCCUPANTS OF A 3-STOREY BUILDING ( WITH GOOD FAMILY PLANNING) IN A SUBURB IN ABA HENCE, ARE CONSIDERED INSIGNIFICANT. IF THIS GOVERNMENT DO NOT RECOGNISE 5% OF VOTES IS IT 0.00000000045% OF THE 5% THAT THEY WOULD RECOGNISE?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by MXrep: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Isn't this madness?

since when did dead APC become the mouthpiece of SE? who know them??

3 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ajepako(f): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
which one again is APC south east Afonjas keep conducting stories upandan..... okoroawusa is a rogue Buhari is a fowl...

Fowl....? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Kachidox(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
BakireBulmaker:
Isn't this madness?

You slowpoke Aba Boys suppose trek 4rm aba to lagos to sell their dynamic wares... they are just afta that railway line finish.. CONTAINER ONA HIGH ROAD.... shey APC DEY EAST GON SEF?

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ellovee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
RockHard:
The rejection of that Bill further highlights the fault-lines within the APC. Buhari is simply an incompetent leader, else he would've 'rallied his [APC] troops' at the National Assembly to ensure that the bill was accepted and passed, afterall the party still enjoys a majority at the National Assembly. What stopped him from meeting with APC lawmakers and lobbying them concerning such a critical bill before even presenting it? But no, his aloofness, abysmal incompetence, lack of leadership and indifference to the serious crises facing the party has and will continue to cause him embarrassments such as this. Truly the guy is one clueless chap. Smh.
don't mind that dullard, the next thing he will do now is to sack his special assistant on national assembly matter

2 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by akaahs(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
See insults.
Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
I hate this APshit of a party. The only party that can make you shoot your mother while chanting 'sai Buhari'. I no know wetin them use jaz them make they behave like zombi. Just negodu how these fuvckers are attracting insult to my region. angry angry angry >

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ofwest47(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
PDP controlled senate under its president Senator Bukola Saraki PDP under APC garment will have no other alternative than to thwart all efforts made by Buhari to bring back the country from recession more so when the hope of serving Ghana must go bags along with the request for urgent approval may not be forth coming.
By and large what is 30 billion dollars to the country to tackle critical infrastructures that will bail us out of this critical economic situation but because we are a country of dullards where more than 98% of our consumable products are imported; name it, from toothpick to television, from tokunboh toilet slippers to tokunboh SUV cars ,even there are tokunboh tooth brushes not even to talk of tokunboh pants all are imported by the dullards for the use of the dullards
The dullards continue to celebrate the dollars at sabo markets from where these touts and speculators are the determinants of how much volume of Naira will qualify for the exchange of one American dollar.

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by chalsixtus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please someone should please tell President Buhari to invest Recovered Loots running into billions into MMM or a useful internet business to get 30% instead of Borrowing .

2 Likes

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by seundele: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by olandoboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
I wonder how those men think?begging for money that won't benefit the region.not even a tipper of sand

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by giles14(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
pls since wen did APC have foot in d east.
Ndi-Sabo don't worry we swept dem away with dere brooms even b4 d election so any APC member claiming SE is a fake seeking attention.

we say no to d. $30b

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by ceejay4real(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
nigconnect:
Upon RECESSION you still wan borrow that kind money.... HABA!

How will Nigeria Pay the debt??

You are a dunce! Don't u know that in a recession you have to spend your way out as Economic experts would put it. How do you get the money to spend? Maybe u think Holy Ghost will send it down by fire, abi? You have to either sell your national assets or borrow. You borrow either directly or through bonds especially Eurobond. I don't know why most Nigerian youths don't make any effort to learn rather they waste so much time on mundane things like sex, music, fashion, drugs, yahoo yahoo etc. The FG is on the right track. Only if they would utilise the money well so as to get us out of the recession as quickly as possible. Hope I have educated you a little bit. Huh?
Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by Cletus77(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't like the word"BORROW" IGET A Feeling dat it will one day backfire against the vulnerable citizens

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by XBLadez: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2016
SweetLove0:

Typical afonjaistical, ZOOmbistical effeminate zombie. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by jblackbell(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Vernor:

WHERE WERE U WHEN YOUR PEOPLE WERE STEALING THE MONEY. HABA
And were is all the money that EFCC and the DSS have been recovering. Maybe Buhari should go and borrow from them.

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by knightsTempler: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2016
CHANGE is defined as elders borrowing $29.9 billion to spend on their wants while CHAIN is defined as youths who would have to pay back (with interest) the $29.6 billion that was not spent on them. If your father goes to the bank to borrow money to buy clothes for himself and puts your name as surety to repay the loan, you will be a fool to be excited that you will one day inherit second hand clothes. I have said it before-a President who could not generate wealth for himself in his private business cannot generate wealth for you through government business. A president who had to take bank loan to buy his nomination form would definitely have to take another bank loan to fulfill his campaign promises!

Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by SweetLove0(f): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
XBLadez:

Typical afonjaistical, ZOOmbistical effeminate zombie. grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request by SweetLove0(f): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2016
shamecurls:

Till 2023 my guy......

1999 will replay itself in 2019 and 2023. Ethnotribal politics which majority will have the mandate. #watchOut

gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News / Enugu, Imo Residents Observe IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order, Despite Govt’s Assurance / Details Of Money Released For 2016 Budget By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.