Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,836 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com (57119 Views)

Yayi Ogun Governorship Ambition In Disarray As Tinubu Withdraws Support / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by HabaSeun: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Now we see why d dullardinhoe wants to borrow 30 billion dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Lilimax(f): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anwon Mallam ti hijak APC shocked. E Pele o! Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold. Mere anarchy is loosed upon the land... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by NigPatriot(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
martineverest:
mtchewww! Who needs him when AMECHI's DOLLARS are singing 'AMBO o AMBO?

*Does he have oil wells? NO!
*Can lagos tax finance APC's campains?
NO!
* Can TVC station finance APC campaigns?NO!

*Can 'oriental hotel' finance APC? NO!

*is BOURDILLION VILLA a central Bank? NO!

He shud goan sidan for hot plate joor

You just stated less than 20% of his total assets. You don't hear people call him the landlord of Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by colormebad(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin Things Fall apart in APC .... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by ndcide(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
How come the anti corruption crusaders have not asked or told us how Tinubu gets the money to bankroll a political party.

Those who label the Jonathans as criminals can't tell us how in God's green earth Tinubu has that much funds.
HOW!!!!!!

On the other hand is APC for sale? This story is silly as it's all about fighting Tinubu's battles with the media. So if Tinubu don't have his way, APC dies?

Those who are propagating this story, though they have their heads far gone into Tinubu's ass, they are dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Ugik(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
if true,then the chicken has come home to roast

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by omoplaycool(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Timoleon:
Tinubu might have been the biggest facilitator in funding the APC, it will however be myopic to submit that he funded the APC from his personal coffers, his hard earned money. Truth remains that incubents often have more access to state funds which is used to fund their second term agenda... Tinubus withdrawal of support will certainly deal a huge blow on the APC aspiration but i doubt it will really be felt financially. Our political elites remain corrupt, amoral and insensitive. Mortgaging the future of this country for the opportunity to get four more years to loot this country. Our focus definitely shouldnt be on who is financing any one's ambitions, our concern should be whose money is being used. Personal incomes or our collective/nationa wealth.

Note, the contradiction is not really a party vs party thing rather it is an elite vs people struggle. We shouldnt be celebrating the rise and fall of political parties every four years, rather we should be celebrating accountability aand transparency in public office. We should strive to consolidate on our democracy rather than be addressing petty foot notes that only serve as distractions to the true challenges currently bedevi
lling our dear nation,
Wonderfully said sir.. God bless you....
Kai... You spoke my heart.. If to sey my mama never marry my papa, I for just dash you grin...
But on a serious note you nailed it
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by focus7: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
He who plays the pipe dictates the tunes. Oyegun should bring out his own money as well or get lost. You cannot be spending my money and you don't respect me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Zdoh(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mission accoplished!! Oya, 2019 where are you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Timoleon(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
omoplaycool:

Wonderfully said sir.. God bless you....
Kai... You spoke my heart.. If to sey my mama never marry my papa, I for just dash you grin...
But on a serious note you nailed it
lol...thanks...i am glad i share these thoughts with u.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Rallyman: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
This yoruba people with always creating and running na wao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by colormebad(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
PDP and APC in crisis, na which party go come standa for naija now? But APC own too early jor!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
lovat:
Tinubu has been disgraced and he is licking his wounds now.

I don't pity him because he brought it upon himself

By the way PHCN should collect Buhari Nepa certificate as their bill

If Tinubu is licking his wounds, what have you been licking since your inneffectual buffoon hero lost the election Just be honest with yourself. Sore loser.
It still dey pain you till tomorrow say Tinubu no support Jolantern. When will you stop wailing Another election is around the corner have you thought of whom to present

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CandyDiamond(f): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
colormebad:
PDP and APC in crisis, na which party go come standa for naija now? But APC own too early jor!
APC is coming together of strange birds,the north want it all,no mercy,if they no gree na massacre go follow am be that

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Doyin2(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
I voted for Buhari,not because I taught he could fix the economy,but because he could kill corruption before it kill us!

I am definitely not regretting my vote for this man of high integrity.

It is highly criminal for a ruling political party to be funded by the government treasury.Political parties should be funded by members and donors(like Tinubu) and via other internal revenue generation mechanisms and constitutionally approved grants.

Although Tinubu has a right to leave APC and withdraw his support,but I am highly disappointed in him,for dumping APC, for what I consider very selfish reasons.

Many people are aware of the dictatorial roles Tinubu has been playing in Lagos politics and for which he had been having his way.Now, let us assume without conceding that APC as a party erred in supporting Akeredolu's candidature in Ondo,so who should have the way,Tinubu or APC as a party?

A real and selfless party man would have rallied round the party's candidature,more so when he is not a candidate.

For a national party,being a major financier should not imply having your way in all situations.And those who think the south west or Tinubu for that matter,has been used and dumped are to say the least,very parochial and backward thinking.

Successful institutions, are built around structures cum processes and not persons.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Ikpangi: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
U just dey start sha shocked
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CandyDiamond(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Doyin2:
I voted for Buhari,not because I taught he could fix the economy,but because he could kill corruption before it kill us!

I am definitely not regretting my vote for this man of high integrity.

It is highly criminal for a ruling political party to be funded by the government treasury.Political parties should be funded by members and donors(like Tinubu) and via other internal revenue generation mechanisms and constitutionally approved grants.

Although Tinubu has a right to leave APC and withdraw his support,but I am highly disappointed in him,for dumping APC, for what I consider very selfish reasons.

For a national party,being a major financier should not imply having your way in all situations.And those who think the south west or Tinubu for that matter,has been used and dumped are to say the least,very parochial and backward thinking.

Successful institutions, are built around structures cum processes and not persons.

Upon all your education, na somebody that stage a milliary coup d'etat to remove a Democratic government,open his mouth and said that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north,said that Abacha is not corrupt and he didn't steal any money and presented a fake waec certificate that you voted to kill corruption. Hmmm you are not sincere to yourselve,you need to wake up your conscience

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Ikpangi: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
U just dey start sha shocked cool
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by XBLadez: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gradually, APC will diminish to irrelevance and never be mentioned again. This is just the beginning.
And where's Omenka when you need him? Waiting for another Igbo/Biafra thread? Hahahahaha!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
death to apc

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot midolian Clerverly

have someone noticed how omenka always avoid discussing politics or national issues he's now channeling his frustration to igbos grin because Buhari is disgracing them daily cheesy
Hey you shat it fuuu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CHYMZZY(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
CPC vs APC gin! gin!! gin!!! Let the fight begin! Ko distingration!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by CandyDiamond(f): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
CHYMZZY:
CPC vs APC
gin! gin!! gin!!!
Let the fight begin!
Ko distingration!
CPC have achieved their aim,Buhari wount mind going back to his CPC,he controls the INEC,Judiciary, police, army etc,he is combatant ready to deal with Tinubu if he misbehave.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Bimpe29: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
APC is going into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by telad(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Firefire:
Interesting...
Are you a java programmer @your signature
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by ruudcruise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
APC una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by seundele: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Doyin2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Upon all your education, na somebody that stage a milliary coup d'etat to remove a Democratic government,open his mouth and said that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north,said that Abacha is not corrupt and he didn't steal any money and presented a fake waec certificate that you voted to kill corruption. Hmmm you are not sincere to yourselve,you need to wake up your conscience

Mischief is when you deliberately re-echo falsehood ,to attain very cheap but negative points.

The same person you are accusing, is the one commanding the army that has technically defeated Boko Haram and brought peace to a very large extent,to the north.

Buhari never presented a fake WAEC result. In sane societies,Army Generals are well respected and not ridiculed.And if you think education is all about OND,HND,BSC,MSc and PHD,then I can only but lament your predicament.

I just pity the likes of you that keep on creating mischief .

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Am I the only person taking notes of the fact that is a result of pmb not ready to dole out any state funds for anyone, even his own party as used to be the case in the past. You dare not even bring the issue to him in the first place. Transparency in govt has begun

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.