Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Oando Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Program (5852 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oando Graduate Trainee Program by esoheaker: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hello Everyone!

Has anyone tried applying for this program?

I have been trying to enter the characters at the bottom of the second page. I have a prblem with the dermacation line.
Does anyone have any suggestions please.

Hpe to hear from someone soon!

Thank u!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by Rusty09(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
Please can you shed more info on this, Whats the link, i mean how do you apply? Thanks,
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by esoheaker: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
To apply, visit www.brassconsulting.net/gtp

Take care!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by jany(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2009
what demarcation line?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by guy2009new: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2009
hi pple i was able to complete the application online. any deadline

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by catsclaws: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
I applied yest. I think the demarcation line is designed to confuse you. Depending on ur webpage web browser click on the view button and zoom in if ur having trouble reading the characters. Hope dis helps wink
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by Andrewojb: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
Forget the demacation line write only the digits or aphabet, i was succcessful, good luck
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by Andrewojb: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
No info on deadline, guys just be vigilant
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by ProAnti: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
Andrewojb:

No info on deadline, guys just be vigilant

Deadline is 10th November.

What is OandO into, asides petroleum marketing?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by subice(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pro Anti:

What is OandO into, asides petroleum marketing?

All areas of the energy chain, upstream (exploration and production, energy services), midstream (Gas and Power), downstream (Marketing and Supply and trading)
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by switchmax8: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
hello fellas,
i was trying to submit mine but my CV on is on Msword 2007 and it does not accept it indicating that they only accept CV on jpg,Jpeg and Gif.Pls,i want more info if anyone has successfully submitted his or hers my email is wealthyemah@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by smashn: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
@esoheaker
thanks a bunch 4 d info,just applied now.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by manifest1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by guy2009new: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2009
hey switch max if i remeber well ite scanned copies of your waec and university certificates u ought to upload not cv.
and to do that whiloe its to be scanned u just tell them the format u want it to b scanned in that's jpeg, jpg or gif and the size then u can upload.cheers
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by ProAnti: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
subice:

All areas of the energy chain, upstream (exploration and production, energy services), midstream (Gas and Power), downstream (Marketing and Supply and trading)

Thanks.

But can I choose the area in which I'd like to work? There is nothing indicating one's preference in the BRASS portal.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by FAIBI: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
Does anybody know how much they are offering?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by adenykie: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
embarassed faibi why do you really love money remember the love of money is the root of all evil so please focus on the job as others are
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by guy2009new: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2009
faibi why do you really love money remember the love of money is the root of all evil so please focus on the job as others are[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

its not just about the love for money dont you think its necessary to know what the pay is like so u can make comparism in case you get something else and settle for the better one.

so pls if any one know what te pay is lioke pls share with us
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by Lamexx(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Am not sure but i think it's above 100k per month
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by ProAnti: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Heard its about 150k.
Yet to confirm
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by DeepSoul(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
Please does any1 know how long it will take for them to contact shortlisted candidates?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Program by luv2talk(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ Deep soul
I was told that will be early Next Year

(1) (Reply)

65 vacant positions in a Ngo, Ibadan oyo state. / What Is Interswitch Salary For Entry Level / Wema And Uba Which One Pay Higher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.