Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) (12789 Views)

Registered Private Adult Match Making Forum For Single Ladies & Guys / The Match-making Site..... For Matured Minds Ready To Settle Down / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) by Legitboss15: 2:39am On Apr 06, 2020
I need a serious relationship..wale is my name,tall,slim and chocolate n complexion,lives in Osun state.. Any interested lady should all on 08108366660
Re: Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) by Omalicham48: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham.com

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: Whatsapp Match Making (men And Women) by Dindook: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Princess Patwhizkid / Hotie Tima Needs A Man (and Fast!) / Ibadan People Sign In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.