Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case (17592 Views)

Justice Abang Keep Receiving PDP Case Files Even When Declared 'fraudulent' / Ondo Govnorship Update, Dr Alex Iziyon Withdraws Legal Representation (pics) / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by temodent(m): 10:23am On Nov 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

Yeah, it was Buhari that wrote the petition.
It was Buhari that made Mimiko not to appeal on time.
It was Buhari that invited Sheriff into the PDP and called him the 'game changer'.

You get time sha. Why are you appeasing their ignorance
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by Akinaukwa: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Judges withdraw now Lawyer withdraws. Please when are the PDP candidates withdrawing?
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by awayeyebundle: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Jimoh is the authentic candidate....sherifff is the National Chairman of PDP....so case closed....Jimoh is winning...In jimoh we Ondo state people stand...Mimiko reconcile or face EFcc
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by 2n2k(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2016
What are people commenting here?

The lawyer's clients wrote a petition alleging that the judges (before whom he was pleading their case) had been bribed by opponents without his foreknowledge. The judges took it on him in the open court in the belief that he must have known about the petition. He protested there and followed it up with withdrawal of his services.

What has he done professionally wrong? Don't you think that his clients have complicated his work for him?

1 Like

Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by GudluckIBB(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

Yeah, it was Buhari that wrote the petition.
It was Buhari that made Mimiko not to appeal on time.
It was Buhari that invited Sheriff into the PDP and called him the 'game changer'.

The day Wike and Fayose went to Knock at sherifs door to come and lead PDP, that was the day PDP died.
They even said he is the game changer that will give Buhari a run for his money.Yet some people still bring in Buhari in thier woes
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by Angelb4: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Akkotto:
delay tactics, i don't care who win in ondo but what i am very sure is Buhari has offended nature and he will definitely pay the price end of quote.

All the wailers have seen the handwriting on the wall and now don't care who wins again. Better advise Mimiko to prepare his handover very well. #iStandWithAkete
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by doctokwus: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
That's better. Protecting your name & integrity is very important. All the best to you.
Which name and integrity.Read well.
The man is withdrawing simply because he wasn't paid money promised.I bliv this letter was not meant to be made public,somebody leaked it.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by dom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the legal fees in millions Law is really an interesting profession.
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim and Sheriff are mules planted by APC to destroy Pdp. A good name is better than whatever amount they will pay sir. Good decision
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by Drabrah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
All amounts quoted in millions, yet this guy no get money pay hin workers wey dey make d millions.
9ja entrepreneurs r criminally minded.
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by NathOlamiposi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=engrMikemd post=50728406]I blame Buhari for bringing Sheriff and Jimoh and imposing them on PDP
that's too shallow way of thinking... receive sense today by fire
Re: Alex Iziyon Withdraws From Ondo PDP Case by basadenet: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim will only succeeded in destroying ondo state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / I Gave Orders As General, But As Civilian President I Receive Orders– Buhari / Buhari Says Southern Kaduna Killings Is Politicized As Gunmen Kill 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.