Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,874 members, 7,952,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? (661 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big PenĂ¯s? / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
I find it difficult in falling in love, I believe wat I do feel first is lust....After months the feelings disappears, what is the best solution?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? by Lovelynature(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
The so called love is just a well nurtured lust. It's called love if the lust grows stronger with time. Called infatuation if time killed the lust.

It's just a feeling that comes and goes depending on the level of compatibility between both genders

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Lovelynature:
The so called love is just a well nurtured lust. It's called love if the lust grows stronger with time. Called infatuation if time killed the lust.

It's just a feeling that comes and goes depending on the level of compatibility between both genders

Tks
Re: How Do You Tell When Someone Is In Love? by Warhawk(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
sometimes i like to shyt and pretend my shyte is aso rock and am dropping bombs on it...

(1) (Reply)

Women Do Not Have What It Takes To Rule The World / Relevant Things Old Woman Will Do In A Relationship / The Chain Series: Celiberated (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.