Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,606 members, 7,934,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:58 PM

Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. (668 Views)

This Property Has Appreciated / Price Appreciated / Please Criticize This Floor Plan. Your Opinion Is HIGHLY Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by BossMarvel: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I have been seriously thinking of Real Estate investment and the idea I have is to build really nice and affordable houses in form of mini estates in various parts of Nigeria.

These estates will be developed by me and then I will sell out to interested buyers as a means of giving average income earners an opportunity to own a home.

I have already met with a professional builder who will do the designs and also the building at a very very low cost and I have already mapped out strategic locations which are fast developing areas that this opportunity would be really wonderful enough to marvel any client.

My major challenge however is the financial implications of funding this project which is the reason I have come here to seek for your suggestions on how I can go about this project.

I am thinking of a situation where I can get a loan to kick off this project and I will put the land and the buildings to be erected on the land as a collateral for the loan. The investor or lender will hold these documents all through the entire process of the construction work and he gets the loan repayment including the agreed interest when the project is completed and the properties have been sold off in line with our agreement.

Please if you have any suggestions on how I can go about this I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by richidinho(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
If the design is well crafted and is cheaper govt might show interest, oboy u don hammer be that oooo

Nice one shaa
Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by BossMarvel: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
If the design is well crafted and is cheaper govt might show interest, oboy u don hammer be that oooo

Nice one shaa

Thank you sir. The designs are actually nice and the whole arrangement is that we can build a complete 2 bedroom with N2million and 3 bedroom with N3million.

I am to write a proposal?
Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by treasuredkids(f): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Its a nice idea u av there esp the financial aspect. Let me know when u are ready to build cos I have plans to have estates on my land( thousands of acres) in kogi state. Location is good and strategic.
Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by BossMarvel: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
treasuredkids:
Its a nice idea u av there esp the financial aspect. Let me know when u are ready to build cos I have plans to have estates on my land( thousands of acres) in kogi state. Location is good and strategic.

Thank you ma, I will definitely keep you in mind and always give updates on the whole process. I appreciate ma

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by greenermodels: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
BossMarvel:
I have been seriously thinking of Real Estate investment and the idea I have is to build really nice and affordable houses in form of mini estates in various parts of Nigeria.

These estates will be developed by me and then I will sell out to interested buyers as a means of giving average income earners an opportunity to own a home.

I have already met with a professional builder who will do the designs and also the building at a very very low cost and I have already mapped out strategic locations which are fast developing areas that this opportunity would be really wonderful enough to marvel any client.

My major challenge however is the financial implications of funding this project which is the reason I have come here to seek for your suggestions on how I can go about this project.

I am thinking of a situation where I can get a loan to kick off this project and I will put the land and the buildings to be erected on the land as a collateral for the loan. The investor or lender will hold these documents all through the entire process of the construction work and he gets the loan repayment including the agreed interest when the project is completed and the properties have been sold off in line with our agreement.

Please if you have any suggestions on how I can go about this I will be glad to hear from you.
acquiring land from communities and dividing it with access roads to self as estate land would be far better, Nigerians like to build their houses to their own taste not buy already built ones.
Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by BossMarvel: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2016
greenermodels:
acquiring land from communities and dividing it with access roads to self as estate land would be far better, Nigerians like to build their houses to their own taste not buy already built ones.

Ok sir noted. But from my research I have understood that there are so many young people who would like to own their property but don't have much time and resources to go through the building to taste. They rather buy affordable houses to start life and then build other houses as time goes on knowing fully well that they can always sell or rent out this first buy.

I believe so much in packaging which makes me have confidence in the kind of houses that will be erected for potential clients to buy.

1 Like

Re: Your Suggestions Are Highly Appreciated Here. Please Come In. by shakyriri: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2016
BossMarvel:

Bad idea to get loan to build houses.its capital intensive.no guarantee of outright sale of the property on completion exorbitant loan rates except for agric loan at 9% p.a which won't b allowed for building purpose,duration of building and landscaping the estates ,ROI are just a few of the reasons I can list now.talk to a business analyst pls.this not a nairaland thing at all

(1) (Reply)

‘we Want To Know Who Owns The Land’ ….senate Gives Army, FCT Minister Ultimatum / Professional Vehicle (car) Branding At Affordable Price / Lekki Royal Gardens Comes With C Of O (hot Deal) Along The Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.