Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 AM

Don't Let Any Prophet Confuse You As A Real Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Any Prophet Confuse You As A Real Christian (367 Views)

Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? / A Real Christian Ought Not To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Any Prophet Confuse You As A Real Christian by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2016
[ God created you to be Special with a Purpose.

The only thing that can make you different among the crowd on earth is your Destiny. I mean the purpose why the creator created you. If you have discovered it, I congratulate you and if you have not discover it, don't be discourage be encouraged by the man called Jabez in the Holy Bible. Pray until your eye of understanding is opened, pray until you see your vision, Don't allow any prophet to see your vision for you, many prophets do err in visions, many just have to say something because people called them prophet..A real Christian seek God personally, don't let anybody jeopardize your life with his wrong vision. Wait on God by yourself in prayer, nobody can see your vision for existence better than You. Connect to the Holy one with pure heart of a Christian life. pray until your spirit is prayerfully soak in prayer. I can assured you that the outcome of your prayer will be positive. And you will begins to happily walks toward your purpose, and you will begins to feel special and later on you will be an achiever but before then, brother and sister you have to pray.

https:///K2g30Lrs0DF2wXFAJOya5P
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Re: Don't Let Any Prophet Confuse You As A Real Christian by Chubhie: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Everyone child of God has equal access to The Father.

There was a time I was new in a city and decided to sample a place I can come and rababa for my God.

A visiting prophet mounts the pulpit and started giving people prophesies. I seized the guy up in the spirit and didn't feel him.

He then pointed towards me and said gentleman on so so shirt colour,stand up. I knew I'm the one he was talking to but maintained my cool until the whole church turned towards me with that excitement of being lucky to receive some words of prophesy.

in order not to spoil their groove,I stood up and looked directly into the forehead and eyes of the prophet with the unspoken intention of letting all matters be private.

He got the massage and told me to come sit in the front and we talk after service.After service I met him in his office,we discussed a lil politics,business and he told me something of a divine mission I've been running away from.

It was true but I was waiting for God to give clear strategic signals like Gideon.

Three-four days after such meeting,the wife slept with the Lord. He took it without flinching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Prayer For All Nairalanders / Catholics What Time Is Corpus Christi Procession Starting In Your Parish / Facing Trials Of Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.