Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Are You A Man Between 2minutes And 5minutes In Bed? Then You Need To Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You A Man Between 2minutes And 5minutes In Bed? Then You Need To Read This (399 Views)

No More 2minutes Man NAFDAC Approved / Do You Want A Chubby Baby? Then, You Need To Read This / Are You A One-minute Man In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Man Between 2minutes And 5minutes In Bed? Then You Need To Read This by naijaamebo: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2016
In college I dated a guy whom my friends and I affectionately called “Two-Second Tom,” because every time he and I had sex, it was over in about two seconds. In some cases, he’d get his penis as far as my thighs, then come. It got to the point where he only felt comfortable having sex after drinking, which then, of course, led to him taking so long to come that sometimes I’d have to pinch myself to stay awake. But these experiences with Tom, and the others who followed, led me to wonder exactly how long is sex supposed to last. Is there a suitable amount of time? Well, according to a new survey the average length of time sex lasts 7.3 minutes. I guess Two-Second Tom wasn’t that far off.

Adam & Eve polled thousands of Americans to see who’s doing it, how often, with how many people, where they’re finding these people, and of course, how long these trysts are lasting. What they found is that, with pre-intimacy not included, the average sex session is that lowly 7.3 minutes. But while that may make you yell out, “WTF,” as I just did, not all is lost. The study also found that the average pre-intimacy session lasts 20 minutes, more than 31 percent of those polled reported enjoying 30 minutes of sexin’ it up, and 12.5 percent are getting action that lasts an hour or more. Go them!

http://www.naijaamebo.com/man-2minutes-5minutes-bed-really-need-read/

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Do You Know Trying To Stop A Sneeze Could Kill You!! (see How) / Woman Falls Pregnant Twice In 10 Days / Doctors Extract Lots Of Metallic Objects From Woman's Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.