Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. (1248 Views)

Best Accumulator Bet Strategy / Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! / My 50k Rollover Bet Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by mchukwu007: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Attention my fellow Sport Nairalander!!!

Have you been loosing too much money on bet or failed punters whom you paid to get his/her fixed games or whatever? Today i want to assure you search no more. I am just registered with Nairaland to alert you all of my new 100% working sport strategy that must give you 100% winning on every bet you if you apply my strategy. My strategy source came from me and a Russian punter friend with a severe search made digitally for years. Its been working for us since discovered. Interested candidate should Whatsapp or call 0. 7. 0. 3. 2. 9. 0. 2. 5. 7. 7. N1500 fee will be paid to get the strategy. Ask for proof of past winning records on with the strategy.
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by wasuka14(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2016
This man stop your Scame!
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by mchukwu007: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
@wazuka14 u can call me any kind of name you prefer. But for those who believes will not regrets it. That's all i got to say. I don't talk much on my strategy. It works 100%.
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by Everest25(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Scam...keep the strategy to ur self...or better still use it to make millions since it works...scam.
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by mchukwu007: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yeah. Thanks to those who wished me scam.
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by uchedetemple(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
you be scam now, what else?
Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by greenzap: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
mchukwu007:
Attention my fellow Sport Nairalander!!!

Have you been loosing too much money on bet or failed punters whom you paid to get his/her fixed games or whatever? Today i want to assure you search no more. I am just registered with Nairaland to alert you all of my new 100% working sport strategy that must give you 100% winning on every bet you if you apply my strategy. My strategy source came from me and a Russian punter friend with a severe search made digitally for years. Its been working for us since discovered. Interested candidate should Whatsapp or call 0. 7. 0. 3. 2. 9. 0. 2. 5. 7. 7. N1500 fee will be paid to get the strategy. Ask for proof of past winning records on with the strategy.

Public Notice: Please I warn anyone that come across this thread to stay away from this scammer, his got nothing that actually work. I have made purchase of his so called 100% strategy that works. Only to be asking for more money so that he will be giving me games on the daily basis.

Initially, he said he's going to send to me a PDF file of the strategy. After I made payment of 1,500 to him and sent him the payment confirmation. I expected him to send to me immediately the PDF as soon as he confirmed my payment, he delayed me throughout the day without anything from him until the next day that he sent Whatsapp message to me with this stupid strategy he claimed 100% on just 2 line of statements. see the whatsapp screenshot.

1 Share

Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by greenzap: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
These are screenshots of other conversations btw us. Don't think I am a fool, but you know if we do not throw money away sometimes we can never know the truth.

I did this to safe others like you and to know the true. Please don't pay for his stupid strategy.

If any one has pay for anything and you feel what I am saying is wrong, proof me wrong.

Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by greenzap: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
If any one has pay for anything and you feel what I am saying is wrong, proof me wrong.
6. greenzap: Quote Post

Re: Best Latest 100% Working Bet Strategy. by Dihowiz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
If u strategy is true, why not give it to us free.. Then make millions with it, why ask for N1500... I don't understand u people o

(1) (Reply)

Community Shield / Man United Looking Strong / Predict Tottenham Vs Chelsea And Win Free Recharge Cards This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.