Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,527 members, 7,971,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” (5742 Views)

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by prettyprecy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
hmmm.... it is well o

Something big is about to happen Don't be left out in this movement, In the next few weeks some people's status would change. My brothers my sisters If your have financial plans for 2017 Join The Smart money clique for more info join the whatsapp train
https:///9ZizQR5nHHn5vYXuWOLfLr
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by prettyprecy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
hmmm.... it is well o

Something big is about to happen Don't be left out in this movement, In the next few weeks some people's status would change. My brothers my sisters If your have financial plans for 2017 Join The Smart money clique for more info join this whatsapp train
https:///9ZizQR5nHHn5vYXuWOLfLr
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by mlanreh: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
In as much as I don't like Trump. at this point I hope he wins the Election
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by akpanbaba: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Trump has spoken for Americans.Let Nigerian president speak for Nigerians.If a man at the head of customs could return N1 billion to FG alone we are indeed a wicked people who deserve no pity from America.Let them come back and collectively deal with this monster.Imagine a judge who should be guided by the fear of God in delivering judgement but what are we seeing the highest bidder is declared a winner even when he is guilty.Trump is right
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by mikolo80: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
blackpanda:
Everytime I hear a moronic naive buffoon support trump, I just cringe in repulsion. Until u smack some people on the head, they simply refuse to apply their brain.

Someone has shown nothing but hate animosity to u from day one, yet you just persist in your stupidity insisting on supporting a hateful bigot!
someone shows animosity to you yet you beg him for illegal visa. Why can't you fix your own country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by mikolo80: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
All na talk. It's just to get votes and become popular among his whites. If you are an honest Nigerian working in America, Fear not! But if you know say you be mago mago, na you know.
this too
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by gemale(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
I pray he wins
I need them to come and help develop our dear country
Which dear coun3? Country dt Sabi hw 2 kill dreams & vision. Some of ds pple wld hv nt reached d height dey presently r ryt nw if dey stayed in Nigeria. One of my egbon (family frnds) dt went dere 3 yrs ago came back recently 4 his wedding. If u c hw ds dude was fresh. He's building his house nw. If u c ds dude b4 he traveled ehn, he wasn't a destitute o bt ds was som1 dt used 2 come & collect car 4rm my house. He wasn't buoyant lyk dt (I tnk he was unemployed). If u c as I was opening mouth & just looking @ d guy when I saw him. 3 yrs in USA has done wt more dan 25 yrs in Nigeria cldnt do in his lyf. U nw wnt som1 lyk dt 2 come back 2 9ja permanently? God forbid bad thing. Dts lyk telling som1 who was previously in hell bt by some miraculous impossibility escaped & entered heaven 2 willingly go back 2 hell.
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Cletus77(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
woodcook:
fake news!

stop spreading rumor.
Dis aint fake...watch the video, he had earlier planned to close the border between Mexico and the states and depot all mexicans, and now Nigeria has joined in the deportation if he wins. Even abroad Nigerians are shinning!
"OUR LEADERS WHY"??
What have we done wrong?
If we had good leaders, we wouldn't have been receiving this embarrassment from a man who has not yet won the election...if he wins, i swear he would become their own American Buhari.!
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Cletus77(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
teufelein:

The Baboons and Monkeys from the ZOO(nigeria) those immigrants are everywhere in the world because they have allowed their rulers in the ZOO(nigeria) to make their land unliveable.

blackpanda, are you afraid to return to your Zoo or why are you using insulting languages to address a fellow forumite?
Hey watch ur tongue!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blood Bath At Gate And Oojo Parks In Ibadan - Photo / Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign / How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.