Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

{REASON} Why Court Refuses To Freeze Paticence Jonathan $15.5 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / {REASON} Why Court Refuses To Freeze Paticence Jonathan $15.5 Million (448 Views)

Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / Why Court Granted Agbele N50m Bail; Fined EFCC N5m / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{REASON} Why Court Refuses To Freeze Paticence Jonathan $15.5 Million by givenbiznews: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Efforts by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to see that the $15.5 million they found in the accounts of companies owned by a former Special Adviser on Domestic Affairs to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Waripamo Dudafa was forfeited were rebuffed by the Federal High Court in Lagos yesterday as the court refused to order its forfeiture. read more :http://givenbiznews.com.ng/court-refuses-to-freeze-former-president-jonathans-wifes-15-5-million/

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Resigned My Position As President - Buhari Reveals / Buhari:how I Almost Ran Away From Office After Taking Over From Jonathan / Salient Question ( Regional Youths In The Informal Sector)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.