Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,581 members, 7,972,168 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Will.i.am’s ‘buttons’ Earphones Are Fashionable, Yet Functional - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Will.i.am’s ‘buttons’ Earphones Are Fashionable, Yet Functional (440 Views)

Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones / Singplus Online Singing Contest - Easy To Win Cash And Earphones / Best Earphones Under 500 Rs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will.i.am’s ‘buttons’ Earphones Are Fashionable, Yet Functional by princeofthecity: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
American singer, Will.i.am, has released the ‘Buttons’ earphones which could be the perfect substitute for Apple’s Air Pods.

The lead singer of Black Eyed Peas is no stranger to the tech world as he owns a line of smartwatches know as “Dial”.

The earphones, being sold at Apple stores, have been described as a fashion accessory and also an everyday essential.

The i.am+ Buttons Bluetooth earphones are culture tech and not consumer electronics.

Buttons are also fitted with magnetic discs that clasp around the neck, making it easy to integrate Buttons into your daily wardrobe.

A spokesperson for Apple commented in a statement to TechCrunch saying the response for AirPods has been ‘incredible’, but they don’t “believe in shipping a product before it’s ready, and we need a little more time before AirPods are ready for our customers.”

The Buttons are far more attractive and stylish than the plain Apple AirPods showcased last month.

According to Refinery29, they’re meant to be worn all day, if not in your ears, then around your neck, where the magnetized discs join forces to turn the earbuds into a necklace-like loop.

FULL STORY at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/will-ams-buttons-earphones-fashionable-yet-functional/

(1) (Reply)

VOICE: Sauw Blaze Set To Launch Maiden Album / Folk Music From Grand Gedeh County Liberia / Free Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.