Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,467 members, 7,908,338 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (37977 Views)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by SweetJoystick(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good, a champion never quits in the face of obstacles/challenges, he faces adversary head on
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by sharliz(f): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
I wish u had done dat things wnt have gotten dz bad na

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ceeethru(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
How can you do a thing like that PMB. .. you shouldn't it's your father's throne. you wanted it so much. somehow Jonathan was also pressed by issues he don't know how to handle then as it is with you now, but you took it as him being foolish, instead of working together with him. please don't resign , you must finish what you started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Evergreen4(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bubu, e neva late na, just abscond and exile @ the same time. No even come back again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by DONSMITH123(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin MAKE I LAUGH SMALL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by anibi9674: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
abeg abscond now and we will be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by limeta(f): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
I will , I amost goverment
Step down and the people will respect you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by PapaBrowne(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Read the article and you will see the terrible mindset of the President. It's easy to see why we are in the problem we are in.

"In the East, they eat Garri & Groundnut.
in the West, Pounded yam.
In the North, Two."

Very pedestrian kind of reasoning.

And the bread & noodles I see on the streets everywhere in the north, east, West & South which is a by product of Wheat which we import in droves(Over $3 billion) is eaten by chickens yeah??

The President doesn't believe we eat bread and noodles in Nigeria so he will never accent to reasonable proposals like the Cassava flour initiative that was pursued vigorously by the previous administration.

He doesn't think we use sugar in this country so when Aganga's sugar policy is dusted up and presented to him he will shout Karia ne!!!

A terrible leadership with a illiterate mind who thinks the whole of the country still looks and lives like Daura

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought as much!
He was just travelling anyhow when he assumed office!
No wonder he was travelling the whole world!!!
Na now he come with the truth!
He should shouldd just peacefully finish his 4yr tenure and relocate to his home town and rest!
At his age he doesn't need the stress and tussle of been in any office again!
He has tried!
#oldermenshouldrest

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovat:
Buhari was Never ready for governance

Thats is just the truth of the matter!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by enitanpopoola(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
That you should have done Sir and it's not too late for that given what you've turned Nigeria into.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mandax: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Loooool.
Buhari still on the campaign trail.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by chuose: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
BUHARI YOU WOULD HAVE SPARED ALL OF US THE PAIN OF YOUR DISASTROUS REIGN.

BUT E NEVER TOO LATE

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by tonio2wo: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hope you zombies can see why we are in recession? The oaf had no clue, no idea on how to run a country.

Anyway this is just another distraction while he and his goons continue to loot. undecided who gives afuck! angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Viking007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mandax: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wallahitallahi,

If Buhari resigns today and Osinbajo or another Technorat starts to preside over Nigeria, there shall be a rapid upturn to peace and development in Nigeria.

This Buhari man shall soon use four years in political campaign and vendetta.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ephi123(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by anytexy: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Zombies you see your lives? This man has nothing to offer. After contesting 3 good times? Chai! we don enter one Chance

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by icon8: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
"...eight consecutive governments" in sixteen years? I thought 8 multiplied by 4 was 32, not 16?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ephi123(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
tonio2wo:
Hope you zombies can see why we are in recession? The oaf had no clue, no idea on how to run a country.

Just wait for them. They will soon flood this thread to come and defend their master.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by annisy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls can someone tell mr president to stop the blame game and get to work!
The main reason why he consented the election was because he needed the job and he has the job he should work and stop the blame game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by PIPPROF(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
his absconding would have been celebrated like Abachas death cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Milanno: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by DedeNkem: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Buhari, we wish you absconded! You're an embarrassing failure! Resign!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by sanpipita(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oga pls abscond now and save us some stress, you wont be missed.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by kinibigdeal(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
I wanted to abscond too but when i remember how to use my voter's card in 2019, i decided to face the challenges you created

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Sibrah: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided
That's the reality bros . . .
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
[size=16pt]Just read what he said and dispute the facts. That's more logical.[/size]
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
PentiumProf:
Bokoharis revelation shows how clueless and brainless he is
Please dispute his claims with clues and brains.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by emmydollars4life(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
YOU RELEASE BOKO HARAM DETAINED BY THE CLUELESS PRESIDENT FOR A DRAMATIZED CHIBOK GIRLS, U ACCEPTED THE BLAME AND PROMISE TO FIX THE ECONOMY, NOW U ARE BLAMING AGAIN PLEASE IS NOT TOO LATE ABSCOND, THAT WILL BE A MIRACLE IN DISGUISE

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Bigboss111(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
But the economic situation now is worst than May 29th 2015. I thought APC knew what was happening before campaigning for change. I voted for them thinking the knew where they would take Nigeria.

Anyways, let us wait and see may be after dozens of complains they will come back on track and fix Nigeria.

Oh Nigerian masses! May God rekindle the minds of our leaders.

Some governors are still stealing our money like hell. Building masons and private universities without paying attention to the plight of the people. Life goes on......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.