Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government (30360 Views)

Lady Stabs Man To Death Over A Plate Of Food In Bonny, Rivers State (Graphic) / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Jalubarika(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
They only gave out 1/20 of their weapon.

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Leobrain(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by shakablaiize(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
them for wait before them turn each other to carcass nah #saynotocultism
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by ArabMopol(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria is rubbish , after u perpetrates evils and civil unrest against humanity, then u lower your ammunition in the name of amnesty, then government will appraise and settle settle u with cash, but law abiding citizen will be dying In agony and nobody will care to know if they exist, evil is really paying in Nigeria... we will never get it right in Nigeria... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by shakablaiize(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
lyterydim:
winkthe guy wearing red face cap with red shoes is my paddy man back then in secondary,

SO he finally realise his level of stupidity angry

Onye iberibe,

I will never forget the kind of slap he wired me those days,
That my jew class mates contribute money to by me paracetamol
A slap that kept me dumb for a day.

if he can wire you that kind slap then he sure must have been a real paddy grin
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by hahn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
lyterydim:
winkthe guy wearing red face cap with red shoes is my paddy man back then in secondary,

Onye iberibe,

He will still slap you and collect your money any day he sees you again tongue
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Ikpangi: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
More of that pls.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by okowande(f): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abeg o no be wetin dey do fat dey do oil. plz where can i get parrot as pet for my son. Am in Warri plz.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Ikpangi: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rivers state use to be a peaceful state sha cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by sylve11: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
hmmmm cool
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by sylve11: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ikpangi:
Rivers state use to be a peaceful state sha cool kiss

when was that? cool

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Barigaboy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
They too want Amnesty from Government. How many cultist abi militant do we have in Nigeria self.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by okowande(f): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Towncrier007:

You can get it at hell fire street off Lucifer close. grin
U miss ur aftnu medi! am sure. Onibaje, Dnt near my post again o
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by usbcable(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
rheether:
This is a big joke.
buffalowings4:

A very big one at that.

Just five guns angry

the number of tents setup for viewers is more than the number of "toys" the "cultists" surrendered grin
How Politicians can be so daft with the ways they organise their deceits or propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by nickxtra(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wike na wa!
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by nonnynoriega12(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jokers
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by demandtruth: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
i know exactly where this Wike is going.

He's worse than Dasuki
he would want to claim, later, that the over N120B he withdrew
within a year was to settle these charade.

He'll fail
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by z3us(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
...and whats the reason for the canopy??

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by manando1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
lyterydim:

Onye iberibe,

that guy can slap well well ooo he slapped a guy 10 years ago and he give him complement as if he slapped yesterday smiley
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by anibi9674: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Towncrier007:

Na why u vex go join Aye be that abi? u better surrounder your weapons.
Aye's day rivers state, DAT na joke na.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by willibounce1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Is this a joke?
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by nwokolokingsley(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
I can't take this no more..... anyway na naija
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIVERS STATE IS THE ONLY STATE IN NIGERIA WHERE CULTISM IS ENFORCED..BAGGERS /VIKINGS RULE...IF U ARE NOT A VIKKY IN RIVERS U ARE LIKE A BINGO..DONT QUOTE ME OR SPEW SHIT IF U ARE FROM THE INDOMIE GENERATION...MATURED HOME BOIZ SHUD..IF NOT TELL ME WHY U SAY U ARE DENOUNCING MEMBERSHIP BUT U FLYING THE COLORS OF ODIN..I LOVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS NOW CUZ SINCE THE HEAD IS A JOKE THE HUNGRY YOUTHS DECIDED TO PLAY ALONG AND MAKE A FUCKERY OF THE SYSTEM..I LAUGH IN KENERI AGAIN..PINGING ON 3310 ONBEHALF OF THE NATION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....I GUESS DOZ HOME BOIZ WILL BE MYMING TUFACE NOW SAYING I AM A BAGGAR CALL ME ANYTHING U WANNA..BUT NOW AM A VERY SORRY BEGGER ,BEGGING 4 UR LOVING BACK...LOLZZZZZZZZZ
henryanna36:
A group of cultists in Rivers state today denounced cultism and handed over their ammunitions to security officials/Rivers state govt.Below is what Nki wrote...

'RENUNCIATION OF CULTISM AND HANDOVER OF ARMS AND AMMUNITION BY CULT GROUPS IN BONNY LGA'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/cultists-in-bonnyrivers-state-denounce.html?m=1
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
BRO AM NOT SO SURE..BUT 15 YRS AGO..THE BOUNDARY BTW AGBO AND ABUDU IN EDO STATE WAS A HUB FOR PARROTS..I USE TO BUY THEN AND SELL IN BENIN AIRPORT ROAD..MADE ABOUT 5K THEN ON EVERY BIRD..U CAN CHECK..ALRIGHT..
okowande:
Abeg o no be wetin dey do fat dey do oil. plz where can i get parrot as pet for my son. Am in Warri plz.
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Dantee005(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dis is a huge joke....
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by okowande(f): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
BRO AM NOT SO SURE..BUT 15 YRS AGO..THE BOUNDARY BTW AGBO AND ABUDU IN EDO STATE WAS A HUB FOR PARROTS..I USE TO BUY THEN AND SELL IN BENIN AIRPORT ROAD..MADE ABOUT 5K THEN ON EVERY BIRD..U CAN CHECK..ALRIGHT..
Thnks. Thmbs up

1 Like

Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by saintfrank(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Super story...everything na arranging, shuuuooo c dis pple na who dem wan fool undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cultists In Bonny,Rivers Denounce & Handover Their Weapons To Government by Kyllahmc(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol cant stop laughing... Only jew would believe this joke.These guys are simply gang members not confra... In an organized confraternity you can only retire peacefully when you are enligable to.. you cant "denounce" you cant "quit".... You would be beheaded in less than 24hrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Akwa Ibom & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.