Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Create The Best Products In The Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create The Best Products In The Market (316 Views)

Longrich Products In Nigeria / Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create The Best Products In The Market by Newbeginnings(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Now imagine you are reading a motivational post instead.. .because right now you can get this idea and use it to get another girl if this one continues to say all sorts of nonsense

READ ON

Someone left this question for me and I gave him my reply, the reason I am sharing this is for everyone to see, and understand, I shared an article which talks about having the right motive mindset, staff, market and all that....

I have a question for u @ newbeginings how do someone do research for a new product he wants to bring to the market without selling off the idea and how do u do the stat to know d demand for the product?

For example... a fashion designer.... and you want to bring a new style of clothes to the street....

First: you draw a line in your market... are you selling to the average citizens or the high class citizens, are you selling in a particular state or the whole country, or to a particular tribe.... after you get that into your head...

Second: You go through research, talking to your audience (the people you are selling to), use websites to find out how they react to such new style without telling them you are making it... Find out how well they react to something different and amazing... and there you have a market you can work with.

Third: you completely rehearse your idea, you are your own marketing team, everything already planned out... you get people who believe in your idea to work with you... not for the money, but for the believe, because the money will always be there..

Fourthly: You take your idea to investors, who will invest in your if it sounds great (this is where the capital for startups come up). You can even discuss with bank managers asking for a certain amount as a loan and using your possible profits of your idea as surety (I don't know if this is possible)..

Fifth: You now have capital to move your idea to the market, making sure your marketing plans contains pre advertising and pre boosting... to make your product hit the market in the biggest way possible... make sure you have the best heads close to you... for example a romantic love movie about a couple named Fifty Shades of Grey was released on February 13 (a day before valentine) and we all know that valentine is a day for romance and couples... So that is the strategy there..

Sixth: Your idea (which is now a product is in the market).. you can also add local advising... (a Nigerian should know the meaning of this, remember when you see some people hawking some products around.)

Seventh: You bring up more ideas to draw and attract more people, through bonanzas and thank you for choosing us promos you will get so many more, you keep people contained in your idea, just like Facebook it always improves, and keeps people in..

some years later ... you sit at home and count in dollars (now you are an entrepreneur)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Did you love this?

Then please follow me, so that You can miss any more tips... (I will always follow you back)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create The Best Products In The Market by Newbeginnings(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

House Cleaning Service / Just For Real Sellers And Buyers / DOWNLOAD FREE! Gift From Donald Trump To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.