Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,825 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Don't Know Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Know Why (273 Views)

Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know Why by damjane(f): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Have you ever wanted something so badly but you can't have it. Have you ever tried to do something that everyone else could do but you can't seem to know how to, you feel like you are caused, it because frustrating and each time you see someone doing that thing you become angered.

All through my life I have tried so much to ride a bicycle, I have had adults and even children try to teach me, and each time they end up laughing at me. I feel like I wasn't born to ride a bicycle. It might seem funny but I just can't seem to get it, I see people doing it and I wonder why mine is different. It is not the riding of the bicycle that bothers me, but the fact that I can't so something that seem so simple as riding a bicycle.

What is that thing that you try so had to do but you still cant http://bluelizzblog..co.ke/2016/11/dont-know-why.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Series Of Comedy Videos We Have For You This Weekend / Moncler Jackets Outlet You / Yesterday, November 20, Was Universal Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.