Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? (1029 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by epelumi42(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Frankly, I don't understand why many young girls and boys wanna get into a relationship so badly. Yeah, talk about signs of puberty. Whatever. If you can't point to anything tangible apart from love and sex, then the relationship is so unnecessary. Why? The chances of you ending up together is as slim as Obama coming to Nigeria as USA president. And when you break up, you end up heartbroken and you start searching for love again.
Relationships should be an avenue for you to change, become a better person. Let your partner be a motivation. Develop each other. I avoided relationships till now because of that. If the woman I'm with can't get better or help me get better, what's the point. We can't just make love all day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Exclusive friendship grin. The love most people talk about this days....pure fake. And I don't see the whole fuss about sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by zyzxx(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
One of the reason I choose to be single. What will a lady give me? Else they collect my money waste my time?

That was all my thinking then

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by zyzxx(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
mhiz:
Exclusive friendship grin. The love most people talk about this days....pure fake. And I don't see the whole fuss about sex.
on point, pure fake
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by natsuDragneel: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Like, love, lust... There's a thin line between these
And most people don't know the difference

Luckily(or most times unfortunately), Time will always eventually tell even if the couple can't tell undecided undecided
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by epelumi42(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
mhiz:

Yeah. They think it's about looks or whatever. Love is so deep that you just gotta understand it first.
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by elkon(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
not love but lust... anyway its depends on the age sha nd d maturity. .. for m I love m life nd I can't allow one bitch just cum nd downgrade m.. If I see dt m joystick need services I go kari olosho wat else
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by epelumi42(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2016
elkon:
not love but lust... anyway its depends on the age sha nd d maturity. .. for m I love m life nd I can't allow one bitch just cum nd downgrade m.. If I see dt m joystick need services I go kari olosho wat else

grin Olosho? Safe practice abeg o.
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by VERDA: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
mhiz:

I think the bigger problem is that most people have no idea what love is,often atimes they equate love to strong feelings for the beloved which usually happens when we become attracted to,invested in and committed to the beloved which most people then term "falling in love".This feeling of falling in love is really as a result of our very strong psycholigical and biological needs being met by the beloved.Our psychological need to escape loneliness and our biological need for sexual gratification and survival of the specie.True love transcends ephemiral feelings,it is an act of choice," the WILL to extend ourselves for the purpose of nuturing our growth and that of the beloved.While these feelings of falling in love is euphoric and desirable,and since we cannot really nuture our beloves growth without truly knowing him/her,the process of being attracted to,invested in and commited to the beloved associated with the feeling of "falling in love" is important in romantic relationships.I would conclude therefore by stating that while "falling in love" is not in itself real love,it is part of the great and mysterious scheme of love.THE PURPOSE OF A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT TO HAVE ANOTHER WHO MIGHT COMPLETE YOU BUT TO HAVE ANOTHER WITH WHOM YOU CAN SHARE YOUR COMPLETENESS.You cannot share your completeness if you are not complete and the first purpose of love is to nuture your own completeness.REAL LOVE IS HARD WORK AND REQUIRES COURAGE.
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Definitely for sex and company, nothing else smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by vicjess(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just to gossip! I like guys that gossip

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by rose54321: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Companionship, now that can include affection, lead to love , etc.
Nobody wants to be alone, it is downright boring.
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by Gee645(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
ur case need championing. LWK
vicjess:
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by LOUIS6(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicjess:

I sent PM..... Check ur mail
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by epelumi42(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicjess:

grin I'm laughing really hard here. Gossip? Really?
Re: Why Do You Get In A Relationship? Love? Sex? What? by LOUIS6(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2016
vicjess:

I Sent Pm..... Check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

Pleasure With Pain Part Two. / If You're In A 'one Week One Trouble' Relationship(photo) / Nairaland Party2017(kaduna,zaria Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.