Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

“ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” (606 Views)

Kiss Daniel Thanks Fan Who Gave Him Back His N14M Chain When It Fell Off. / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" / Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man Who Gave Him N10,000 To Relocate To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” by solagist(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
I gave him all my heart and all he did to me is this ?” – Beautiful heartbroken Nigerian girl cries uncontrollably on Facebook.
This beautiful young lady, Princess Chioma Mary, is heartbroken after her man dumped her recently like a bag of hot potato.
She took to Facebook to share her pain with her followers – but instead of sympathizing with her, people are mocking her
appearance. They’re saying her boyfriend
dumped her because she looks like an
“Ibadan girl
See more photo of her at:

http://solagist..com

Re: “ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” by FreeSpirited: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who takes selfie while crying?......is it a movie act?
Re: “ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” by Evergreen4(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Madness everywhere. Who love epp for this buhari era
Re: “ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” by alexiej(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na the ugly tattoo on her arm dey vex me pass!
Re: “ I Gave Him All My Heart And All He Did To Me Is This ?” by Samlapa: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2016
still observing...

ehe! back to the matter...
what could have led to this? inasmuch as I discourage the idea of men hitting their female counterparts for whatsoever reason, women sometimes no dey try at all.
Anyways, pele!

(1) (Reply)

Actor Got Threaten On Twitter For Acting As Gay Priest – PHOTO / Uk-based Model Is 3-months Pregnant With Runtown's 1st Child / 10 Facts About Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.