Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (60960 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by KvnGRezz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
*just passing sha* lalasticlala

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by DazzlinPearl(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
comshots:
They will delibreately use their breasts to brush your body.
lipsrsealed
comshots:
ah uncle..hmn
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Precial419: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
willizaxx:
Have you eaten?? En come be like say dy go carry come give you,if you say no grin all these chicks dy worry
LIKE IF U ASK A GIRL D SAME QUESTION AND SHE ANSWERS NO DO U TAKE HER OUT

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
shestrong:

if u tell a girl I love u nd she says thank you, then she doesn't love u.Trust me am a girl

Don't worry....thats why she's now my EX wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Jac007(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

I remember sometime in 2006, a "friend" visited and stayed over...

Friend: I'm cold
Me:*Digs out Duvet* Wa gba
Friend: Burst into tears
Me:Boils hot water and makes shai for her

...We started talking 3months ago

Lol...i wish i were you wink
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by mikeweezy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
waoooo am coming let's me call this girl
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
From my encounter with women,(typical Nigerian woman), they prefer using sign language rather than expressing themselves to avoid been labeled and called names by d guy, they are right though bc avg Nigerian man don't appreciate a girl that calls him or tries to say I love you or any other complements, I always insist that my girlfriend (s) reply "I love u too", instead of saying thank you, and z always romantic when she says thank you and u insist otherwise and she finally say I love you too and burst into laughter. then u wins, at times when they re answering ur call in a place where they feel insecure lik in d midst of their friends , they will always say thank u.
#if a girl says I love you, know that she meant it, unlike boys that fake it and if she never say I love after u might hv insisted that she say it, then u need to still work harder or try another customer standing by.
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by NevetsIbot(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
i don hear 'bighead, i hate u nd ode' taya ehn. Lol
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by firstking01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
dimexy247:
9. ‘Have you eaten?’

If she asks you this, she really cares about you.
Ifa hear say she's saying this from her mind...if she sees you eating she will kuku join yougrin
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzz.. Nig gals.. We can do shakara for africa
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jac007:

Lol...i wish i were you wink

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Don't worry....thats why she's now my EX wink
not always true sha, she might be shy to say it, try reassuring her and insisting she say it when she is with u or answering ur call, at the 1st time of dating, she may note likely say it, but as u advance and the love grows, u will start seeing her missed call late in d nite, and she will starting asking you whether you hv eaten, taken ur bath, what did eat and so on... try to be romantic atimes, gv her an e~kiss and she will laugh and tell u thank you, then don't call her for like 5 days and watch whether she will call/flash, whichever she did, know that she care, trying sending her love text early in the morning when she z still lying on the bed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by dimexy247(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naijageak:

See mistakes I have made . I Don finished

Lol, there's always room for corrections. grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by jamace(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
lolzz
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by dmgr(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
so u tink u re cute ahbi or, for ur mind nw u fine

that's hw thy compliment ur d.p
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by deebrain(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
drsugar:
What if she calls you 'mumu' jokingly. Does that mean she loves you so too?

No.

Seek deliverance.
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by doubl3decaff: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
In vectors voice " scam is scramming the scam nowadays "
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Chukwudozzie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
So true, i have a friend who does about 8 of these, & still ask about my Gf.
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by DjSwaga(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
dimexy247:
8. ‘You just forgot about me’

Another way of saying ‘ I miss you’.

Scam alert, this one is a scam o. Cus i'l be like why didn't you call me too, if u ever remember that I exist
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by BlackOnassis(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
comshots:

This is so trueee! grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by pleasureosondu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
For now, i bid relationship matters farewell cos a lot of them do not last
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Ayoguy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naija girls been making Wooing difficult frm stone age
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by shestrong(f): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jalinco:

What of If she says "I hate you"?

she might be joking or not like u dat much
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by shestrong(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mekenz:
wat she should have said is what?just throw more lights, enlighten us.

if a girl loves u back she won't say thank u,she'd eida say I love u too or something more romantic
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Pringlez: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
comshots:
Na lie joor!!
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
The average Nigerian girl is clueless about romance. Even in chat, they reply with 'k'. Anyway make I manage.
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by NdokwaNews: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmm thanks
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by lilmizwierd(f): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
dimexy247:
Nigerian girls are special.

Nigerian girls love shakara. Even when they are helplessly in love with you, they still front and play hard to get. They will hardly come out to say the words ‘I love you’. This is probably because of the reactions Nigerian men give when girls try to toast them .
We’re not here to make excuses for anyone, though. Here are some of the things Nigerian girls love to say when they are falling hard for you. You better take the hint.

1. ‘Ode’

This is not an insult, it’s actually a Nigerian girl’s way of flirting with you.

this is so me
once I call u fish or mouse forget it I like u die
I hate it wen boys take it to heart
smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by lilmizwierd(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kgdavid:

Very annoying. Are you going to bring food for me? 9 out of 10 times the answer is no...so why are you asking??

for someone who has an eternal beef with food that questions is damn annoying.
they won't even bring food with them
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Mekenz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
shestrong:

if a girl loves u back she won't say thank u,she'd eida say I love u too or something more romantic
really it's DAT so,good
Re: 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ by Kayleb26(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Its been a while. You didn't miss me abi.
Have you eaten?
Frequent calling. So Frequent it vexes you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.