Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down (877 Views)

"Order AGF To Bring Me Back To Nigeria", Diezani Tells Court / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by bumi10(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Ibrahim Magu, the current Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has revealed that some cabals are trying to bring him down. Also speaking on the issue, the spokesman of the EFCC, Wilson Uwujaren, in a statement, frowned at reports on social media alleging that the anti-graft agency's boss is spreading lies. Uwujaren also said that the reports are an attempt by some group of people to damage Magu's reputation.

He said “In the last week or so, the social media has been awash with fictitious reports, all painting an uncanny picture of desperation by Magu over his purported non-confirmation as substantive chair of the EFCC, and of stricture within the rank and file of the EFCC workforce leading to resignations.
“One of such reports is the one making the rounds in several gossip blogs with the title, ‘How EFCC’s Magu and Sahara Reporters Peddle Lies to the Media’.

The report which is a parody of disingenuous invention of falsehood is the handiwork of mischievous people hell-bent on causing disaffection between the Magu-led EFCC and the executive on the one hand, and the members of staff of the EFCC on the other.

“The allusion to bullying and victimization of EFCC staff is clearly designed to instigate the staff of the commission against its leadership as there is no truth in it. For the records, no ‘senior EFCC core official’ has resigned from the commission and insinuation of mass resignation at the commission is mere scaremongering.

“The same applies to the claim that a sensitive unit has been set up in the commission to ‘bug the phone line’ of some persons. This is mischief taken too far!.” Magu also refuted claims that he is using his position to bully appointees of President Buhari, and some traditional rulers. The EFCC boss also re-affirmed that the fight against corruption under his tenure, is not selective.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-some-cabals.html

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Name them or remain silent

Enough of paper talk

Get to work no more time
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by chriskosherbal(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2016
If you are doing the right thing, just be committed to it and continue in it and God will protect you.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by EHMIR(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Those "cabals" are they ghost
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Tonyosas101(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2016
That's how it goes
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Smellymouth: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by DrRasheed: 6:10am On Nov 04, 2016
That's politics. Carry go sir
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by samtee37(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2016
If your hands are clean, will they?..

Wetin concern me self
Make I quickly take this pose.

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by okosodo: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by yekparikpa(m): 6:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Your job if to fish them out!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by jejemanito: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2016
sad
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Mrdecent(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Just like Ribadu time.. He should know this better

1 Like

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by blithe2nice(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Then arrest the kabas oga.
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Jay542(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Just always get your fact right so you won't lose cases in court.
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by muykem: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Brother, please concentrate on your job. Nigerian are behind you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by kcnwaigbo: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2016
The same way you have been tarnishing other people's image through media trial
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by CplusJason: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2016
You're alredy down bro, just a matter of time, you will be completely down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Earth2Metahuman: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians are solidly behind. .. grin
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2016
Kwaruption is fighting back!!
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by Funlordjnr: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
grin

No be today! Anyway good luck with the cabal wahala!
Re: EFCC Boss Ibrahim Magu: Some Cabals Wants To Bring Me Down by stsinner: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Magu Magu, stop wasting taxpayers money,just roll your sleeves & get to work! I dont know why govt officials like blaming cabals when they face any little challenge

(1) (Reply)

APGA Fuses Into UPP, Pronounces Party Dead / President Buhari Has Fulfilled The Promise He Made To Me - Former Governor / Biafrans Should Forget Uno And Eu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.