Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat (14352 Views)

No Admission For The Following Students After Passing Jamb. See Reasons / OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat / LAUTECH Indefinite Closure: I Don’t Have Money – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by omobafalz13: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayo4sure:
OAU sha
and do u expect them to chicken out of their struggle..
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by cashmyles: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
You people are fucking ingrate tho I'm not in support of nt paying d salaries of civil servants.. But have you been to other states aside osun? I've visited kwara state and I can boldly say that the best town in kwara is only ilorin in terms of infrastructure and the likes but yet their people kept praising their so called governor
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by GoodSamaritan: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
You see am?

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by ogunboss: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Theoritical:
i have always known that guy to be lily-livered grin... but why are those students protesting in forest, abi naa blending things
Buhari, abeg send ur military thugs to OAU, there is fire on the mountain
Just come and spend a few hours in OAU and you sure will learn a few things about landscaping. That is not a forest bro.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by ogunboss: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
haryomikun:

When you breed touts as students
I understand your frustration, you really can't tell the difference between organised student action and thuggery. Ever wondered why OAU students never vandalise properties during protests?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Donnetimmy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
cashmyles:
You people are fucking ingrate tho I'm not in support of nt paying d salaries of civil servants.. But have you been to other states aside osun? I've visited kwara state and I can boldly say that the best town in kwara is only ilorin in terms of infrastructure and the likes but yet their people kept praising their so called governor

The FEW ONES feeding from the crumbs that fall off their table.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by whiteroses(f): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
How I miss Nigeria of the 90's, back then that governer go enter with 200 man o war and 100 mopol wey go use koboko to discourage your life as they run along clearing the way for Him!
The governor will proceed to the stage pretending he can't see the flogging but he's smiling and cursing your mothers inside grin grin grin
Thank God for social media age sha any governor that flogs will regret it lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by blazer234: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
haryomikun:

When you breed touts as students

You sound like someone from that glorified secondary school called Unilorin.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by begwong: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Area fada afraid of Area boys! Na now you go know say touts get levels
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Horlumyde: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
I wish all other uni could be lik OAU when it comes 2 matas relatin 2 national development

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Timitunechi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
u want those angry children of hate ofonja guys to burn the man like they burn their schools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what is this one saying .. it is clear you've pledge your brain to MMM silly low thinking waste of human

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Timitunechi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
ogunboss:

I understand your frustration, you really can't tell the difference between organised student action and thuggery. Ever wondered why OAU students never vandalise properties during protests?

tell them bro ..... glorified secondary school student everywhere
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Handsomecole(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Great IFE will always be Great!!! We are intellectual fighters for the emancipation of humanity.
The only University in Nigeria that booed and pelted a President ( Jonathan) and equally booed Fayose of Ekiti despite the presence of secuirty officials.
The only University feared by the Government.
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Akinoau(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
blazer234:

You sound like someone from that glorified secondary school called Unilorin.

O boy! if you no go great Ife, na advanced Secondary school you go... Gba be!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Theoritical(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
ogunboss:
Just come and spend a few hours in OAU and you sure will learn a few things about landscaping. That is not a forest bro.
i try the much i can not to talk down on our local Africa god?s @ogun boss
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Great ife students who live in rotten dikapidated hostels...smh cry
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by Adetee17(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
I sure say na AWO boys lead d protest...
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by bayogbite(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
I trust Oau the school I graduated from, Great Ife!!! Aluta against all oppressors....
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by pamcode(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Theoritical:
i have always known that guy to be lily-livered grin... but why are those students protesting in forest, abi naa blending things
Buhari, abeg send ur military thugs to OAU, there is fire on the mountain
lol it evident you have never set foot on oau campus. There are trees every where on Oau and in front of Oduduwa hall/Amphi to motion ground there are quite a lot
Re: Aregbesola Boycotts OAU Visit, Following Students’ Threat by dammyowot: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Fynestboi:
Nice.

THANKS FOR THE FRONT PAGE grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Devises New Measures To Detect Malpractices In 2017 UTME ( Anti-cheating) / Lasu School Fees Skyrockets / Plateau Polytechnic Female Hostel Razed Down By Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.