Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,035 members, 7,976,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection (414 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Guys please I'm confused oh. I had a deep bottle cut on my leg so I went to a pharmacy for treatment, during the course of the treatment the nurse there gave me an injection on my left shoulder and that happened just this past Wednesday. Fast forward to today I noticed the the area has swollen. I went back there and was told to use ice block to massage the area and also buy ampiclox .
Please guys I don't trust that nurse anymore please any doctor in the house should help me with any better option or should I follow the nurse advice
Re: Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection by finalboss1(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2016
grin when pharmacy turn hospital ??
Re: Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection by Newbeginnings(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2016
It might just be an infection... I remember one time I had a cat bite and I took at ATI Injection on my left shoulder and after that day..

I started feeling pain on my shoulder, It was quick painful and swollen, but I just went with it and after some day it went down... so just do as the Nurse ordered, but be weary of infection....
Re: Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection by Blackskinned: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2016
[b ] she's obviously not a registered nurse but a quack nurse!! undecided

See what your ignorance has caused you now. Una go dey find cheap treatment upandan undecided [/b]

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Shoulder Is Swollen After Taking An Injection by TheArchangel(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2016
These are the quacks we want people to stop visiting.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Position Of The Hospitality Industry In Nigerian Economy / Buy DNA Paternity Test Kit From Micostarmall / 10 Habits That Damage The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.