Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,527 members, 7,941,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School (43637 Views)

Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16, (see Photos And Video) / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Oritsefemi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With His Friends With A Ram (pics,vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
yertyr:
na wa o.. u luk all pix na bwest interest u
u go come dey rain abuse on rapist for nairaland
na so e dey start.... na opportunity u dey lack
lol. You for kuku buy this one for me tongue

Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by kratosonofzeus: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Danosky502:
and dis will end up hit in d fp abi

in mama piss voice
"God dey oooooooo"
if u hit FP what's ur reward wdf
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50756864:
Like an illiterate.. why interrupt school SECTION
e pele o mr graduate.you nor know the difference between school session and school section and na you dey correct tongue

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by loadedvibes: 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Over sabi shebi when you read am you understand. If so I have communicated
dangotesmummy:
e pele o mr graduate.you nor know the difference between school session and school section and na you dey correct tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by davenico(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Is that a government school?

Lols #tot I was the only one DAT noticed..
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Arijude(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

With this your face, you ain't suppose to call anyone ugly
Goat face
Can i see your own face ?
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Okeikpu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
watchindelta:
ummm but u self wowo na!
grin u dey dream?
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by slimmjohn(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
sharap joor.like say you no like am grin
Hmmm you this Dangotemummy,you just like to dey find person trouble sha! cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Asolistic(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
That school is not sonmori, Op it is Lagos african church grammar school a.k.a lafrograms. It was formerly owned by Lagos state government but returned to private owners(African church) during Tinubu's regime.
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by harffie(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
This im smallie don dey ripe small small o cheesy

See her brezs cheesy

You sure say her paparazzi friends no dey already sample that place because that brez is too much for her age wink

Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Hades2016(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dis girl go short ooooo no be small, upon say her dad short him still tall pass her chaiiii shocked grin
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by notoriousbabe: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Him daughter don dey ripe to chop. I'm sure hair go do dey grow for their toto for man to take hand do rehearsal before the real match
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Pringlez: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
rheether:
Is that a government school?
if it is, and so?
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Perserverance: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beautiful,I love it
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Nifemi4Jesus(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
haba....this is not sonmori sch....it is Lagos African church.... happy birthday to her
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Nifemi4Jesus(f): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
haba....this is not sonmori sch....it is Lagos African church.... happy birthday to her
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=harffie post=50762736][/quote] wetin apoon? wink
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
wink wink

#singing # Opolo eye e no be open eye wink
slimmjohn:
Hmmm you this Dangotemummy,you just like to dey find person trouble sha! cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50760555:
Over sabi shebi when you read am you understand. If so I have communicated
gbenuesoun you dey form itk like say na you teach wole soyinka and you still dey gbagaun grin

Chaiii e pain am tongue grin tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by loadedvibes: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
You wish
dangotesmummy:
gbenuesoun you dey form itk like say na you teach wole soyinka and you still dey gbagaun grin

Chaiii e pain am tongue grin tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
post=50770598:
You wish
admit it.it pain you say I open your yash grin tongue
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by urahara(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
dangotesmummy:
This im smallie don dey ripe small small o cheesy

See her brezs cheesy

You sure say her paparazzi friends no dey already sample that place because that brez is too much for her age wink
angry

Bros why na

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Cyberfire(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lilimax:
YES! And what about it? undecided
It is located somewhere around College Road in Ogba, Lagos smiley
You know road that's lafrograms beside African Church model college..
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by NobleRomm(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2016
is that a public school.......?.
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Almand: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You're nothing but a natural fool

You ought to be in jail

So, what you noticed about a little girl who is even up to 15 years is her breast ??

*Spits
I was confused when I read that brainless post from that pervert. I was wondering what he was talking snout
Re: Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School by Almand: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You're nothing but a natural fool

You ought to be in jail

So, what you noticed about a little girl who is even up to 15 years is her breast ??

*Spits
I was confused when I read that brainless post from that pervert. I was wondering what he was talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.