Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij (1509 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / I Achieved All What I Have Without University Degree – Africa’s Richest Woman / I Achieved My Glowing Skin Glowing Skin Through Masturbation – Amber Rose Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by Cornerstone99: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerian business tycoon, Folorunsho Alakija, says going to the university was not her destiny as she was able to achieve her dreams without a
degree.

#Palmgossip

Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by dangotesmummy: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Na this kain mother inlaw I want no be the one wey no dey gree sit down for her house but to be jumping into her son's house.

Good mother in-laws are the ones that know their place and send millions of naira to their daughter in-laws every month.not all this broke lousy and overbearing mother in-laws of nowadays that want to marry and baby their sons for life
Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Laudable

While some youths are here fighting about 2:1 and 2:2 grade and others Bsc against HND.

Until we know and realise life isn't all about that.

Someone once said that making money to him is an art

forgotten who said it tho

And this doesn't mean we should not goto school to get degrees and get educated, it just means we should look beyond
Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by lokito: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
In Nigeria, university education is seemingly a waste. Ten years now I am yet to use my credentials. Don't even know where they are but I thank God I'm financially good to go as an Entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
And this woman is our chancellor.........osun state univesity.

So she held a prominent post in a university without even attending one.hmmmmm.......
Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by CandyDiamond(f): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
She should go and sit down, if not for randy military officers that ravage her below during military regime and compensate her with oil well, will she be anywhere today
Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by doyinisaac(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
CandyDiamond:
She should go and sit down, if not for randy military officers that ravage her below during military regime and compensate her with oil well, will she be anywhere today
And you wey randy millitary officers did not ravage,where are you today?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Achieved My Dreams Without A University Degree - Africa's Richest Woman Alakij by teebabsman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
You're lucky to know Babangida/Abacha's family madam... Not everybody can be like you and can you tell us your children too are not educated!!!!!!

Thank God for your life...
Education is the key....

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Tekno / Simi’s Mum Reveals Her Daughter Has Someone She Is Already Dating / A Boutique In Warri Re-named To T-boss(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.