Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,958 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32550 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by SalomonKane: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy So you never forget sef?
Forget ke? For why na? Lol. Hope say we go drink Amarula sha? grin
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
SalomonKane:
Forget ke? For why na? Lol. Hope say we go drink Amarula sha? grin
You go drink amurala on your left, chicken on your right... Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
You are a superstar now o,like our Musicians signing big deals with other companies for millions
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
TeejayMaya:
Congrats Tosyne2much, so happy for you tho not surprised cos I already knew you would cos I have always being ur secret fan and following all ur top 10 thingy, usually very true realistically and a stress reliever

All the best and to the top bro... More to come
The ministry is moving sir cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by SalomonKane: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
You go drink amurala, on your left, chicken on your right... Hahahahaha cheesy
Hehehehe. When the person dey beg 5K abi? And no even get BVN.

LMFAO!.

Enjoy bro. smiley
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Divinerace(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy
so this ur "Ten Things" don carry u enter another level?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by BossDanniee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats tosyne2much! anointing dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Divinerace:

so this ur "Ten Things" don carry u enter another level?
E don carry me enter Palmchat
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by udatso: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Truth234(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
E don carry me enter Palmchat

Got something similar from them about 8 weeks ago. Didn't sign it because of their possibility to go "this way" and extremely low AU.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
BossDanniee:
Congrats tosyne2much! anointing dey ur head
I hope say no be kitty-cat annointing sha? cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by KINGS100(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrat! Mr. Tosyne

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyn I admire ur intelligence and sence of creativity.Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Toks2008(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal.

Nice one brother. .It's all about passion.

But make money come out of the deal o..you don pay your dues.

I won't be surprised if a radio or Tv station contacts me too cos many of my topics are usually discussed on air in dome radio stations.

Congrats once more

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Toks2008:

Nice one brother. .It's all about passion.

But make money come out of the deal o..you don pay your dues.

I won't be surprised if a radio or Tv station contact me too cos many of my topics are usually discussed on air in dome radio stations.

Congrats once more
Egbon Toks, may God open the book of remembrance unto us
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
tosyn I admire ur intelligence and sence of creativity.Thumb up
Thank you dear. Pls try and follow my blog on Facebook
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Truth234:

Got something similar from them about 8 weeks ago. Didn't sign it because of their possibility to go "this way" and extremely low AU.
You been dey fear shey?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Karleb(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrat. This is really inspiring.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon Toks, may God open the book of remembrance unto us

It's about passion jare.

What you do for fun can also bring in good wealth for you..that's just the fact of life..
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by agabaI23(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
I like this type of news
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by ikorodureporta: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yr mb was never waasted...
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Truth234(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
You been dey fear shey?

No, it was purely business decision.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by BossDanniee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I hope say no be kitty-cat annointing sha? cheesy
Lmao..engine oil grin
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chipappii:
Tosyne you fine o
oya make we give am ireneony wink
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats fine boi.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by stonecoldcafe: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

Go go go brother! Your gift will make way for you.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by egopersonified(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats, the other day it was naijasinglegirl selling her book. lalasticlala, I still await more good news from you. I kind of miss those your celebrity comparison threads, no one has being able to take that place, if being a mod doesn't give you time to start your own blog, sack Seun already. can't forget that magazine that stole your piece. believe in yourself, most of our mainstream journalist are either not good enough or just lazy. shocked
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Sollykay41(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrat sir, this is just the beginning!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Well Paid Occupation In Nigeria / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.