Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,504 members, 7,940,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Thinking Of Comitting Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Of Comitting Suicide (1235 Views)

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Things has just been on a landslide and I'm extremely fedup.
Extra year in the university. I don't even know where I'll get money to pay for a new session cry . My mates are married with kids and with good jobs having gotten their certificates many years ago. cry

No food to eat
No money
No job
I can't even think of settling down and its getting too late. cry
No one actually cares in my family and I can't evening imagine disturbing my aged parents for financial assistance.
What's worse than this that can ever happen to a man whose future once seemed bright and many assumed would go places and greater height.
They say suicide isn't an option but I've been giving it a thought of late. Death is better than living this way. cry
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Twaci(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by semasir: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
All these are nothing to compare to those ravaged by war. My brother, open your eyes and use your two hands to find something to do for yourself to earn money.

Extra year isn't nothing! If no one care for you, go out of their way and make yourself relevant and see how they'll look for you all around.

Life is too simple to think of suicide because I'm sure if you see the death, you'll even leave it alone.

7 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by baby124: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dust yourself up and muscle through. This is nothing! When life throws you down, get back up and fight.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by tukdi: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Stop Stop Stop!!! shocked

***Rushes to Court (Okon Abang's Court) to obtain an injunction to restrain Op from committing suicide***

***climbs okada to court Asap***
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Swissheart(f): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmn......

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks for all your advice's. But I'm sorry I just have to do this.
I feel so badly for my parents most especially. cry
Its no one's fault and no one should be held responsible. I love you all . cry

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by GAINltd: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Taking your own life is like an insult to God (if you do believe in a most high). He has not put you here to suffer so why are you torturing yourself.

If you need an opportunity to make extra money, that's easy! Dust yourself up and be reborn NOW!

Thanks for all your advice's. But I'm sorry I just have to do this.
I feel so badly for my parents most especially. cry
Its no one's fault and no one should be held responsible. I love you all . cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
cry
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by mrstheo(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls don't do it

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by mrstheo(f): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
cry

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Richy4(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bro we are no longer issuing suicide application forms till 2018...You came pretty late. even the 2017 forms has been issued.. unless you want to be on the waiting list...

Just wait.. things will improve before 2018 but if not, u can apply on the 14th February 2018.....That is the busiest day a lot of people desires the form.....

meanwhile, be patient OK. Just look around you, you will find someone u were better than... But that person is happy despite his or her condition. Just chill a little bit and think.... u will find out something u can do to help yourself rather than suicide...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
I f you are a christian, go meet a good pastor asap. Contemplating suicide is not something to joke with. Thank God all those who have commented on this did not sound insensitive as those in a particular section of this forum do. Look you are not just a sack of chemical compounds whose end has come but there are other dimensions of your life you need to connect to and with for this to be through. This is why even Jesus said in the holy book(bible) man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. The word doesn't speak to the flesh but to the spirit and that is a dimension of your life with which when you connect, you needn't be told that loosing your soul to the devil is but only the greatest loss you can encounter in life. Since you are still alive, feed your spirit for one month and see if this thread wouldn't make you cringe and cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
If possible do your self one last favor by embarking on a spiritual odyssey for this one month by going to an isolated environment to re/connect with your personality and know whether you are working towards fulfilling your destiny. I want to smash you this night with one more thing, listen and pay attention; even celebrities can commit suicide so fame and wealth are transient to your existence. Until you understand the meaning of what is in my previous post, you might miss on your chance of fulfilling your destiny. Perhaps its high time you defined your perception about your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Mimzyy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
I just hope that this Op did not commit suicide....i hope...

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by greatgod2012(f): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Now that the op has deactivated, how can we reach him.

@op, I just wish you're still there, reach out please. Reach out to me, I promise to give a listening ear, just try, please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Viking007(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
People who want to commit suicide don't post it online.
That said, cheesy I was once in Your shoes some 4years ago, facing the possibility of an extra year, depression, rejection, You name it.

But God did it, ended up with no extra year whatsoever. Now I look back & lmao at how stupid & myopic I was back then. Life is way beyond that degree You want to die for. There are so many beautiful, exciting, painful, sweet & annoying moments ahead to be enjoyed.

Life is even too short sef, why commit suicide? Just hang on my brother. smiley

[size=2pt]but Who You wan even run leave for this recession?[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Viking007(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Richy4:
Bro we are no longer issuing suicide application forms till 2018...You came pretty late. even the 2017 forms has been issued.. unless you want to be on the waiting list...

Just wait.. things will improve before 2018 but if not, u can apply on the 14th February 2018.....That is the busiest day a lot of people desires the form.....

meanwhile, be patient OK. Just look around you, you will find someone u were better than... But that person is happy despite his or her condition. Just chill a little bit and think.... u will find out something u can do to help yourself rather than suicide...
cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by DRISKLEF(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow.... OP can bobo people sha. cheesy
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
It's not easy committing suicide. Op is just depressed.. He will get over it.. If handicaps are not ready to. Commit suicide, how much more an able bodied man..
Op better start thinking positively... Cos u kill yourself na hell fire straight up

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Bin3(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
self hatred happens sometimes, all u just have to do is change environment n met new people
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Things has just been on a landslide and I'm extremely fedup.
Extra year in the university. I don't even know where I'll get money to pay for a new session cry . My mates are married with kids and with good jobs having gotten their certificates many years ago. cry

No food to eat
No money
No job
I can't even think of settling down and its getting too late. cry
No one actually cares in my family and I can't evening imagine disturbing my aged parents for financial assistance.
What's worse than this that can ever happen to a man whose future once seemed bright and many assumed would go places and greater height.
They say suicide isn't an option but I've been giving it a thought of late. Death is better than living this way. cry

Well, sorry for sounding harsh, But Suicide is not the answer. You have to keep pushing on.

As a christian, If you commit suicide, You will surely go to Hell. Its like jumping from fry pan to fire...You have no authority to take your own life.
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Eotwilliam(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
I know how you feel at the moment , Just take a moment to read this
Life is not built to be fair to anyone , only God is fair and just to everyone
the fact that you are going through the hardest point in your life doesn't mean God has rejected or abandoned you , it simply means you are in another school , so endure the pain and learn from the problems , keep hanging on
refuse to let go and you'll surely come back here to shout HALLELUYAH
Stay Encouraged ! Your Best is yet to come

EOT William
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 05, 2016
I sincerely hope you haven't gone cry Please send a message, I can help you

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22am On Nov 05, 2016
There is still God in heaven, enter a bible believing church and meet the man of God to pray with you believing. It's well with you.
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is serious o
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Lumpyy(f): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op I hope you shamed the devil?please forge ahead and say to yourself 'I will make it'.if you are a Christian,the books of psalms is a good companion at this times,it wil help bring your confidence back,i hope you are Ok Op?
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by Donvilo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls O.P, don't do this. In christ Jesus, U are better than that. You are not what happen to you, you are a seperate individual who things just happened to. Pls think about that. I pray that you find the strength & courage in God to reach out & live above your limitations.
Re: Thinking Of Comitting Suicide by jnichole(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
i was contemplating same too but seeing posts from well meaning nairalanders i will have a rethink mine is more bad cos my dad wont release my money and i am yet to get into the university

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do / All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow / Be The Best Mum In Town With The Best Baby Car Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.