Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Women Who Believe They Are Smart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Believe They Are Smart. (686 Views)

Why Are Some Women Generally Selfish And Always Think That They Are Smart? / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Believe They Are Smart. by bigfather(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
Read this :

[b]One evening Red went over to his friend Terry's house to play cards with some friends. Red sat directly across from Terry's wife. Red dropped a card on the floor and bent down to pick it up. When he looked across the table he saw that Terry's wife had her legs open and no panties on. He sat up and was flushed. He went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. To his surprise, Terry's wife had followed him into the kitchen and said "Did you like what you saw?" Red said "Yes I did." She said "Well you can get more than that, but it will cost you $500. " So Red thought about this financial situation and said, "O.K." She said, "Come here tomorrow at2:30 because Terry will be at work then.” Red said, "I'll see you then." The next day, Red came over, they had sex, he paid her, then he left. Later, Terry came home and asked,” Has Red been over here today?" She said, thinking she had been caught,” As a matter of fact, he did.” Terry said, "Good because that fool came by my job this morning and asked to borrow $500 till this evening, and he said he would leave it with you. tongue

So who is more smarter now ? grin
[/b]
Re: Women Who Believe They Are Smart. by galatico(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Who Believe They Are Smart. by 190: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
big father:

Read this :

[b]One evening Red went over to his friend Terry's house to play cards with some friends. Red sat directly across from Terry's wife. Red dropped a card on the floor and bent down to pick it up. When he looked across the table he saw that Terry's wife had her legs open and no panties on. He sat up and was flushed. He went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. To his surprise, Terry's wife had followed him into the kitchen and said "Did you like what you saw?" Red said "Yes I did." She said "Well you can get more than that, but it will cost you $500. " So Red thought about this financial situation and said, "O.K." She said, "Come here tomorrow at2:30 because Terry will be at work then.” Red said, "I'll see you then." The next day, Red came over, they had sex, he paid her, then he left. Later, Terry came home and asked,” Has Red been over here today?" She said, thinking she had been caught,” As a matter of fact, he did.” Terry said, "Good because that fool came by my job this morning and asked to borrow $500 till this evening, and he said he would leave it with you. tongue

So who is more smarter now ? grin
[/b]

Dies***
Re: Women Who Believe They Are Smart. by Mbeki: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2009
Smart guy dumb woman. Now she lost both ways. or she'll explain how she got the $500.

(1) (Reply)

Just Friends: / What Are The Steps To Draw A Man Back. / How To Get Your Man Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.