Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother (896 Views)

My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister / Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by 9jacex(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Worried by his wife’s adulterous acts, Mr Kolawole Okeeyi, a businessman, on Wednesday approached the Igando Customary Court in Lagos to terminate his 31-year-old marriage.

Okeeyi, 51, accused his wife, Funmilayo, with whom he had five children of infidelity.

“My wife is having an affair with my pastor, I got to know when I did not have credit on my phone and wanted to use her phone to call our pastor to report her for starving my mother of food.

“I picked her phone and I saw on the screen “sent message”. I mistakenly clicked on it and the message opened, I saw several love messages my wife sent and received from our pastor.

“I showed her the messages when she came in, but she begged me, I seized the phone and later confronted our pastor with those text messages, but he told me to do my worst. read more http://giftedviz.com/wife-dating-pastor-brother/
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmm.....

Fake pastors everywhere
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Neimar: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
amen ooo
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by moyakz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
she is only walking in brotherly love..ANIMASHAUN!
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by Greatzeus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Your Pastor? And your brother again?
Your wife must be a cheerful giver grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating My Pastor And My Brother by eyinjuege: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
How come its only your people she's dating?

First its YOUR pastor, then YOUR brother. Are you sure your first child doesn't belong to YOUR father?

Pls tell us another one o jare....

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Hot Love Making Position To Try With Your Pregnant Wife ( Photos ) / 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women / Why Can't We All Get Along.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.