Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partner Needed (607 Views)

Business Partner Needed: Second Hand Novels, Books / A Female Business Partner Needed / Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed by akin33(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
I have business idea to set up car wash in a lucrative area. There is this new fast developing area in Ogun State that the road was bad hundreds of people who live there own vehicles. Whenever, it rains, the erosion will settle on the road. thereby, whenever they drive to their homes or to work. Their vehicles get dirty both under. I discover that there is no any car wash where they can Wase their car. This is what brought the idea. I have gotten a place where this business can be set up. But don't have the money. please if you are interest to partner with me, you can contact me on 07039274815. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help Help!!!! / Invest Only $10 And Come Back To Share Testimony In 7 Days! / What Is The Essence Of The Next Of Kin Associated With Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.