Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,856 members, 7,927,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

ANOTHER EMERGENCY! Kanye West Ends Concert Early — Is Kim OK? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ANOTHER EMERGENCY! Kanye West Ends Concert Early — Is Kim OK? (561 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / #bbnaija: Is Kim Oprah, Adesua Etomi's Lookalike? (photos) / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANOTHER EMERGENCY! Kanye West Ends Concert Early — Is Kim OK? by wumidiaries: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kanye West was halfway through his sixth show on the Saint Pablo Tour in Inglewood, Calif., when he suddenly stopped in the middle of performing his hit single “Only One.”

The crowd began to murmur, reminded of the infamous night West cut his concert short after wife Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris.

Luckily, it wasn’t quite as serious this time around. In the moments following his strange interruption, the rapper ordered his musicians to “stop” playing, requested the crew to turn the house lights on and revealed to fans: “My voice is so hoarse.” “I can’t finish the show. . .I can’t let y’all have a show where I can’t perform for you,” he continued.

When the audience began booing, West showed his softer side, saying, “I’m very sorry. I love you. I’ll give everyone a refund. I’ll do better next time.”.
Meanwhile, Kim’s luck seems to be changing in recent weeks.

Though the reality star has been in hiding since the horrific robbery last month, we learnt that rumors she is quitting the business to live a simpler life are false: In fact, an insider said she’s biding her time for a massive comeback paycheck!

“There is a bidding war right now for Kim’s first major public appearance, as well as her first tweet to endorse a product,” a source close to the Kardashian clan said.

Re: ANOTHER EMERGENCY! Kanye West Ends Concert Early — Is Kim OK? by otipoju(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
This guy never know sey the girl dey carry bad luck give am....him still dey form lover boy.

Na when him dey on stage na him something dey happen.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies Who Will Win US Election / Between Don Jazzy And His Nose On Instagram / OMG! See Why Woman Stabbed Her Husband To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.