Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil (743 Views)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by baybeeboo: 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
my neighbour jst got beaten by her husband on her way to church for a vigil, and dis is nt d first time e is doing dis, e dosnt help with anytin in d hauz(food, money, children schl fees etc)...
i know its nt my business but i cant watch dis go on again, pls who can hlp me free dis lady frm bondage or what can i do to free her...

"any women right activists here"?

a good reply will do
Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by yeyeboi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
angry

Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by austine4real(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
u don't meanit
Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by sisisioge: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chai! Na you wan help free the woman from the bondage abi? Woman na small pikin wey no no when she's had enough abi? Biko, leave them alone, the best you could do is to talk some sense into the woman when the man isn't looking. If she's committed to digging her own grave, best you could do is advise her on the timing...

Craaaze just full everywhere!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by Acidosis(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Too late for her...

A vigil freak ('Christian') with an unbeliever? That's the easiest way to die.
Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by Mimzyy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jack was sitting outside his Father’s House eating chocolate bars. An old Man was sitting close to him. Jack ate six, as he was about to eat the seventh bar the man said; “Do you know chocolate will spoil your teeth and even make you fat?”
Jack: My grandfather lived 110 years.
Old man: Was he eating as much chocolate as you are now?
Jack: No, he was minding his business...
Re: A Woman Got Beaten By Her Husband On Her Way To A Vigil by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2016
What is the past tense of beat?

A) Beat

B) Beat her

C) Beat him

(1) (Reply)

Security Cuts Pupils Finger Nails. Help!!! / Who Else Did This? (PHOTO) / Angry Wife Dumps Husband For Cheating On Her With Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.