Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,897 members, 7,909,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? (9818 Views)

Konga's Content Writing Job / Are You Interested In A Paid Content Writing Job? / Do You Need A Content Writing Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by fellabrims: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2009
james2002:

Hi everyone, I want to say that i have been paid as well. As a matter of fact, this is my second payment.

It's great to know that some Nigerians are doing great things online. For those still waiting to be sure if the program works, I want to say i am a living testimony. grin

Good to know you are a living testimony. Please, for the record, how much does Contentman pay?
Secondly, can one still apply,as i just saw this this morning?, Awaiting response from poster.
omotee4u:

@ Poster, I have sent a mail to you but I'm yet to get a response. I really hope you will get in touch with us soon. My number is 08064526281. Thanks.
Have you now received your reply?Let the house know, so we know whats up, if its real
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by whiteflag: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
I question the motivation of people trying to convince others that they are being paid for content jobs. If I was getting paid, I would not be convincing others that I am getting paid. I would rather try to take more jobs for myself from contentman than create competition for myself by convincing others that they can also get paid.
Also at some point your bank account details will be asked for payment to be made to your account, by which time you would have submitted your content.
Pls dont take this post of mine as anything as criticism or anything; I'm just trying to see how this works, thats all.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by olasabi2: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2009
I have been paid 5 times. If you can write well you will be paid fast to your bank account.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by benheart(f): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2009
Thanks so much for the good work am also interested pls this is my email address musa_blest@hotmail.com, tel:08068054430.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by adjain(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hello!!!! This is exactly the kind of thing i am good at!! Please sign me up for this offer and we could have some good times as businessmen!! Send me details via this e-mail: feelirabs@gmail.com. Looking forward to reading from you!!
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by montyz: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hi, kindly sign me up for the content realated job

0705 595 6085
spaniacom@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by kenoye: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2009
Interested.
ken.okolo@betkol.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by benheart(f): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2009
pls am interested too my email address is musa_blest@hotmail.com, tel:08068054430.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by olasabi2: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
I have just been paid again today. It's great to know that some Nigerians are doing great things online here. I can't wait to get even more jobs from this guy. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Dwind: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster: I am interested in your stuff. I do write for google but they don't pay instantly. Am a good writer.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Dwind: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sorry I did not past my e-mail address: boy_gpikechi@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by babagift: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ Dwind

You don't need to post your email add here. You simply need to apply by sending a mail to their address( customercare@contentprof.com) indicating your interest to write for them. And u could be given your first job same day.

I joined them in November 2009 and i have been paid 9 time to my bank account for all jobs i submitted to them. I need to say this is the easiest way i have been able to make money online.

At least we have Nigerians that are doing great things online.

Big up.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by samdoc: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
It's feel good to be a part of this forum. I applied last week and have just gotten my first job. I hope to keep u guys updated on the job as i have been told by the admin that i can request for payment by Friday this week.

So, by then you guys will hear from me.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Dimka76(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
Contentman i have sent my details to your mail. The lawyer right? Abeg get back to me ASAP o. I am itching to start.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Ipsi(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
timaabdul@hotmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by nkb: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2010
Just saw this mail now,

am interested, I write well too, kindly send me a mail on jane01_jane@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by plahtnaum: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hello Content man. I have indicated my interest in your offer and have sent a mail to you. I am a content writer too and have published some of my works on ezinearticles and associatedcontent. Hope to learn more as i work with you and of course i can guarantee you great competence.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by samdoc: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
Hi everyone, just as promise to update u guys, i just got an sms alart that my bank account has been credited with the payment for all articles written within the week.
It's good to see that there is stil a reputable online articles and contents company in Nigeria.
I really can't wait to get my next batch of articles from them.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by itocoonlin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
Am interested here is my email id; itocoonline@yahoo.com my phone number 08039453239.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by adebana1: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
I have also been paid
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by xtayle(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
I want to join this content writing business. My email is xtayle@gmail.com and my phone number is 0702 709 9121. Please get in touch with me. I wite very well.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by zilosxp(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
Am seriously interested in this.please how many articles can one expect in a week? and how lucrative is it?
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Kapello3: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
is this 4 real? im also interested
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by DeepSoul(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
Hmmmm. . . . .

I smell a fish and a rat . . .

People, shine your collective eyes oh!
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by zilosxp(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2010
@deep soul , i dey feel you.thats why i think it would be better if those that indicated their interest will come up and testify to the forum,how its been going for them. Cos at the moment its only a few that has all the good news and suspiciously, most of them use the same email providers(yopmail.com)
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by krebs(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2010
Yeah, I think there is a level of credibility to this and I am interested. I'm sending my app wright away.
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by Ennyluv: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
I'm interested in this content writting and my email is shollytop4real@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2010
you all who are doubting this job are so st*pid, go home and f*ck your boyfriends and girlfriend
if you are not willing to work, here is proof of the genuineness of the job

Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2010
for my own security, i hid the teller number and my account number plus balance . . . .

he who has eyes, let him see . . . he who has ears, let him listen . . .

wat other proof do you need, m***thaf****rs?
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by meandyou00(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2010
so wit dat being said, who's ready 2 join my quest for 10 digits?
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by zilosxp(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2010
@meand u cant blame anyone for being careful, u know wat's up, anyway i've sent in my sample rewrite, still waiting for a response.how many articles do you write daily?
Re: Are You Interested In Content Writing Job? by sexybash(f): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2010
Yes I am Intersted In the job

here is my email
ruthbasheba@ymail.com
My no0705128349
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency / Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.