Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria (369 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria by whizdame(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2016
The year two thousand and nineteen may seem like a long time for us the masses of the great nation but believe the government officials see it as very short, in two and the half years our GREAT nation will vote again let's be sincere we both know with the situation of things in our country things may not go well with our commander of Armed Forces. I have been looking at the outcome of the next election trying to foresee the future will the incident that happened in 2011 repeat itself, will there be massive rigging in the polls to favour the current administration then violence may be resulted to, Will our youth be attacked killed again like the 2011 bauchi slaughter?
Re: Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2016
iDONT HAVE THE ZOO VOTER CARD........USE BITCOIN FOR MOST TRANSACTIONS............. I HATE THE ZOO WITH PASSION!
LEFT WITH ME, SS/SE SHOULD NOT EVEN GO OUT TO VOTE!
DONT CONTEST FOR FEDERAL STUFF
JUST HAVE STATE ELECTIOS AND GET YOUR OWN STATE SECURITY OUTFIT! Bleep THE ZOOPOLICE
SERIOUSLY, ITS TIME WE BROKE THE RULES

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by whizdame(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
iDONT HAVE THE ZOO VOTER CARD........USE BITCOIN FOR MOST TRANSACTIONS............. I HATE THE ZOO WITH PASSION!
LEFT WITH ME, SS/SE SHOULD NOT EVEN GO OUT TO VOTE!
DONT CONTEST FOR FEDERAL STUFF
JUST HAVE STATE ELECTIOS AND GET YOUR OWN STATE SECURITY OUTFIT! Bleep THE ZOOPOLICE
SERIOUSLY, ITS TIME WE BROKE THE RULES
my guy u really are very thoughtful

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Abia Governorship Candidate, Udenzi Accused Of Battering, Locking Up Wife / What Happens When Recession Hits Buhari, Osinbajo, INEC, Others / Ondo 2016 Governorship Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.