Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) (27785 Views)

Kwara State Polytechnic Expels Eight Students For Exam Malpractice (full List) / YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names / Kaduna Polytechnic(kadpoly) Releases 2017/2018 Admission List (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Kirinwa: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
sinaj:
Jeeeez!

I wonder what they will tell their parents for d time nd money wasted.

I pity the 4l guy tho

Nd some of them might be Nairalanders o! grin

Oya come and be going.

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
kai they have droved vickyrotex ajepako juliaann aminat508 funjosh osusumustflow eleko1 lala and seun away from school. Na my God catch dem
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by shark003: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Examination or examiantion?

Uhmm uhmm
Like school like students
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by encryptjay(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
That one say Northerner dey cheat, at least they trying to reduce malpractice rate.
The Malpractice rate for the other side no b here, from sitting for someone to 4-4-2 formation pattern
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Ccdavies(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Some how people keep creating records..u either get known on a gud account or vice versa..

At least they've entered national dailies without paying a dime ..

Kudos to the school for maintaining their unwavering integrity..It'l safe in reducing the rate of examination malpractice and boost reading.. Ma Opinion tho
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Funjosh(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
kai they have droved vickyrotex ajepako juliaann aminat508 funjosh osusumustflow eleko1 lala and seun away from school. Na my God catch dem

Den don release you from prison again angry
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by themanderon: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2016
And what does the clown that posted this online hope to gain by this?
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by kaycexx(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Polytechnic? thought It's ND1 n ND2 ....It. ... HND 1 n HND 2

but I can see 300 l on the list.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by lurdkriss: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Kauna poly sef dey expell

Wonderful undecided

Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 06, 2016
themanderon:
And what does the clown that posted this online hope to gain by this?
to prevent idiots like you from doing the same.. .f**kin slowpoke
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Handsomecole(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Well it's a just a polytechnic, no cause for alarm.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by dustar: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
ARTtitude:
Names Of Students Expelled For Exam Malpractice In Kaduna Poly(pics Included)

where some people are struggling to gain admission, some people are busy throwing theirs into the waste bin. Here are the names of students( including 400L students) recently expelled from Kaduna poly.

Mods, please move to Fp, let doz planning to carry Expo for their forthcoming exams re-think.
ur mates are in de University N U're in de polytechnic fooling around. if u did such research n studied for ur Jamb, u won't be weh u are...do u even know how n why dia names r dey..if u wear not stupid u'll know how many lecturers victimise students... stupid son of a b***h...get a life!
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Jeneral4: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Anybody who has been my friend on Facebook would comfortably know that a school does not have the power to expel a student over examination malpractice . Ignorance of the law is not an excuse Section 22 of the criminal code
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by IYANGBALI: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Funjosh:

Den don release you from prison again angry
sharaaaaaaaaaaap. I know sey you miss me die tongue tongue
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by themanderon: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
ARTtitude:
to prevent idiots like you from doing the same.. .f**kin slowpoke

Well I don't blame you, I think from your response you just showed me you came from a generation of that nonsense word you posted up there.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by themanderon: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
dustar:

ur mates are in de University N U're in de polytechnic fooling around. if u did such research n studied for ur Jamb, u won't be weh u are...do u even know how n why dia names r dey..if u wear not stupid u'll know how many lecturers victimise students... stupid son of a b***h...get a life!

Don't mind the airhead, he thinks everyone on nairaland are his mates.....I pity for some of today's youths.
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
All those mumu wey dey talk rubbish since I just dey watch una.....u go just dey talk like fools.. .d reason I posted dese was not to make embarrass any1, as I personally no Dat some of them are innocent. Some idiot was taking about respect and another about karma, I no wat goes around comes around but it has its exemptions. I wonder what will happen to the news caster of NTA Kaduna if u're talking about karma. Please if u know u don't have any word of advice to the youths/ student, shut ur trap.
Thank You
Re: Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) by callistio: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
😭 de own don finish ooo!..... 😊 sha spacee dee forr.mee ..

Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience / Monday Omo-Etan: OAU Suspends Lecturer For Sexually Harassing Teenage Student / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities