Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,102 members, 7,899,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened (7161 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by WhatDoYouMean: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2016
I saw this on facebook and decided to share it with Nairalanders. I did this because of the morality of the story if indeed it's true. ENJOY...

WOMEN AND THEIR SHAKARA!

I perfectly understand the fact that a lady is not supposed to cheapen herself before a man. But this issue of young ladies forming Angelina Jolie or Beyonce is increasingly becoming alarming. Babe, why not just maintain your dignity but still be approachable without rubbing this your broad day arrogance on our faces?
It didn't start today ,women have been forming for men since 0000 BC.
Even the adulterous woman at the well of Jacob was forming for Jesus. Hahahaha.
I have this 27 year old very rich friend of mine. His name is Charles. But this guy is so humble to a fault. He goes on clean T Shirts and palm sandals, but nothing around him shows that he is stupendously wealthy except for the different Mercedes Benz Cars he rides.
And then we were in the bank one day and he saw this ravishingly beautiful girl, whose name is Cynthia. We tried reaching out to this girl to no avail. Charles is a Christian and was just trying to be nice, at the age of 27, he is not too young to be looking for the mother of his children. But you know these bankers. Of course Cynthia is a big girl and you know how these banks can give you car and house loan to retain you as their staff for as long as they want. So, she is a big girl and has a flashy and classic life.
For weeks, Charles was trying to go out with this chick, even for launch. But Cynthia didn't agree. The day my guy sent me to the bank to broker a meeting between him and the girl, she talked me down, telling me : "Who does your friend think he is? Tell him that I am not interested".
Fortunately, Cynthia's birthday was in two weeks time, I profiled the girl and found out and told Charles. I am a Lawyer, call it busy body, we put our noses in what is not our business. And what bothers my best friend bothers me.
I went back to the bank and asked for Cynthia's account number. "Charles wants to send you some money for your birthday next week". She was surprised as to how we knew of her birthday. She looked happy anyway, but refused to give me her account number, and I refused to leave the bank without it. She gave me the account number after she couldn't stand my sitting down in front of her, blocking the chances of other persons whom she needed to attend to. When I stood to leave after she grudgingly gave me the account number, she told me, "Tell your Charles or whatever is his name that he can't buy me". Don't blame me, I told Charles.
Then, on her birthday which was Saturday, September 10th 2016, Charles wired 3 million naira to Cynthia, and sent her a simple text, "Happy Birthday Cynthia". You heard me, Charles sent Cynthia 3 million naira. That kind of unexpected money can drive you crazy. I have experienced it. One day, Charles was in Singapore and needed to pay for something in Nigeria and wired me 4 million naira to do the deal on his behalf. Right there in class in Law School, I felt the courage to tell my lecturer to shut up when the man was beginning to talk too much. Hahahaha.
Right now, Cynthia is the one stalking me. I have given her Charles contact, but she has not been able to meet Charles. Charles has been dodging her, and he is not even always around. Today Charles is on a business trip to Germany, tomorrow, he is in Malta, next day, he is in Denmark. When he comes to Nigeria, he is indoors in his Lekki residence.
After wiring 3 million naira to Cynthia, Charles has been picking Cynthia's calls but has not agreed to even go out on a date with her, he has been forming J Zee and Don Jazzy for her. WHEN YOU HAVE LOTS OF MONEY , YOU CAN TAKE CHANCES .
Cynthia called me last week and said, "Tell Charles that I am sorry for how I treated you guys, Darlington, help me fix a meeting between us".
Cynthia whom Charles was chasing after is now chasing after Charles. And I have been laughing.
Girl, stop doing Shakara.
You don't need to cheapen yourself anyway but make yourself assessable without rubbing your pride on our faces. We guys hate it!
She who has ear, let her hear!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by SafetyFirst(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2016
You saw it on Facebook and you decided to SHARE...

As ALAN SHEARER wey you be?

16 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by talktonase(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2016
They will never learn

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Mimzyy(f): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Story sounds unbelievable. Some parts don't fit...

9 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2016
undecided
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by EHMIR(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Some Gehs nd money are like cucumbar nd anambra beauty peagentgrin

9 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by falconey(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2016
EHMIR:
Some Gehs nd money are like cucumbar nd anambra beauty peagentgrin

lwkm haha haha

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2016
mehn I love dis.......I wish my story to be like dis I mean d given part and not to any gal but to pple WO will value such help ..

if na me I knw go comot wit ha o

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by jashar(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Bossontop(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Heheheh!!!!....singing in MI'S voice..."anytin wey don close money go open am u go tink say na bowleg" grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2016
We'll see if cynthia will ever love charles for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by fayded(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2016
what "borders" me is dt u are a lawyer..nd ur "bordered" by ur friend's "border"..
seme border

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:
Story sounds unbelievable. Some parts don't fit...

HATERS undecided ENEMIES undecided BAD BELLE undecided.. DON'T GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR CHARLES undecided

MODIFIED:HOW WILL YOU EVEN YOUR CHARLES SEF WHEN YOU CARRY EYE LIKE WITCH MOUTH LIKE AKAMU undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by ring7(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Girls,sounds like nollywood movie.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by GoldenJAT(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
whether Na lie or not.... I love d story.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Flexherbal(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Money makes things happen!
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Youngpo413: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Typical of naija ladies.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by chris2face(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
SafetyFirst:

Anyway, make I try go read now.

And u decided to read it as a premier league fan wey u be

Anyway make I move to other threads

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by I888(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Naija girls can form ehn!
na when they start to approach 35 their shoulder go dey come down!
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Warhawk(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
money wey im suppose invest for MMM...
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by UIA04(f): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
That Charles must be a drug dealer or ritualistic mtcheww

So he had to send her money to get her attention. That's how ubi Franklin did sotey he married a woman that doesn't love him and the marriage scatter

And the so called friend should stop acting like a love-vendor
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by tee59(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Is dis really true?In dis recession,sending dat kind of money to a girl just to gain her attention.Ur friend is fool.Dat is not love.She loves him cus of d money.So if he has nothing,she wont gv him attention.Hop d money wil keep on comn to finance d relationship.Cus u want her attention,u gav 3m,so after d attention,he is going to gv his entire investment in life to sustain d relationship.ODE.Dont worry,d highest bidder is gona take her away frm u.Pretend as if u av nothing to know who really loves u deeply.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Conner44: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
alo alo oo

ALO (x3)

story story oo

STORY (x3)
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by emeijeh(m): 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
SafetyFirst:

Anyway, make I try go read now.
Lol. The bolded got me rotflol
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Mimzyy(f): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

HATERS undecided ENEMIES undecided BAD BELLE undecided.. DON'T GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR CHARLES undecided

MODIFIED:HOW WILL YOU EVEN YOUR CHARLES SEF WHEN YOU CARRY EYE LIKE WITCH MOUTH LIKE AKAMU undecided

It's not my fault that you see nothing good about others. You can't give what you don't have smiley

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Mimzyy(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
I888:
even though it Sound unbelievable because of the figure, [s]I know you wouldn't act any different from the girl described here
[/s]
I know this because I have been through that road. A girl that had turned me down sent what you see below. I played it like Charles did and the result is what you see below. Who would have thought that this person turned me down, insulted me. Of course I am not stupid but playing by the rules.

Fallacy of hasty generalization. If I were to consider money, I would have made some decisions by now damning the consequences.

I wonder what point you are trying to prove by bringing a private convo to nl though...
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Batlan01: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
fayded:
what "borders" me is dt u are a lawyer..nd ur "bordered" by ur friend's "border"..
seme border
Kai, diz guy U need cold water 2 cool ur kraze... U no get chill at all #LMFAO
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by CplusJason: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
tee59:
Is dis really true?In dis recession,sending dat kind of money to a girl just to gain her attention.Ur friend is fool. Dat is not love.She loves him cus of d money.So if he has nothing,she wont gv him attention.Hop d money wil keep on comn to finance d relationship.Cus u want her attention,u gav 3m,so after d attention,he is going to gv his entire investment in life to sustain d relationship.ODE. Dont worry,d highest bidder is gona take her away frm u.Pretend as if u av nothing to know who really loves u deeply.
Lwkmh, the tin don pain dis one oh! grin

Pls take it easy, your "Charles" will locate you very soon. cheesy

BTW, when did you guys turn to a commodity that the *highest bidder take home? @bolded. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
that charles brain is like ipod people. send 3 million. nyash u no fire. Instead do a gold digger prank like dos on YouTube. Make her know you're rich and play with her heart. when u sent the 3 million she will spend it on the guy she love. it makees no sense.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

It's not my fault that you see nothing good about others. You can't give what you don't have smiley

HEY,I'M IN A GOOD MOOD MY TEAM CHELSEA IS WINNING...SO LET'S DROP IT...I'M SORRY ABOUT MY EARLIER COMMENT...WHAT DO YOU SAY?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Mimzyy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

HEY,I'M IN A GOOD MOOD MY TEAM CHELSEA IS WINNING...SO LET'S DROP IT...I'M SORRY ABOUT MY EARLIER COMMENT...WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Cool. No grudge(s).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitish Stuff Is Coming Out Of My Pussy / Why Seemingly Good Married Men Cheat! / An Eye For An Eye Or Not? (ladies and guys only....kids keep off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.