Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos (39724 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video) / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Terrorism is caused by perceived economic, political, social injustice /discrimination and religious indoctrination.
The govt shud take measures to educate it populace lik the step the previous govt took, by incorporating almajiri system of edu with western type, and making std of living favourable to its citizens, rather than pushing them to the walls, which will trigger them to resort to crimes and other social vices.
Islam shud reform some of their teachings about Jihad, they shud win soul based on the five pillars of Islam, (5x prayer,pilgrimage, salat, zakat, And declaring that it z only Allah that z d true God), bc being a Mujahid, killing others in the name that u re fighting for God, or fighting for a reward of whatsoever is arrant nonsense, Allah is a Supreme being, don't fight on his behalf, He hv angels of war if there is a need for battle, Moslems re always quick to say Boko Harams re not Moslems but who re they? pagans? Christians? or Hindus? They are following the hadiths and the Quran, and the prophet is their role model, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, it prompts me to ask why are there so many wars/terrorism in Middle East, the home of Islam, probably supposed to be the home of peace.
I am not trying to slight d prophet of Islam or their secret book, but they should reform the part of the Quran and Hadiths that makes it difficult for them to live at peace with one another(sunni, shia, qudriyya, tijaniyya ,etc) and also with others(xtians, Hindus, pagans). Even in Christianity, some of the Old Testament laws re like Sharia law, but Christ deemed it imperfect and came up with the New Testament.
God z not rigid, he can change his mind if u plead with him, same way Moses (Musa) pleaded with Him on behalf of the Hebrews when they(hebrews) angered Him (God) when they were coming out of Egypt.
Even ur five x prayer was previously about 70 ~50 or so b4 it was reduced to the current 5x.
I yearn for a world free of religious sentiments, where one will be allowed to follow his/her conscious /conscience.
Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Siberia101:
RIP.....

To kill a Lieutenant Colonel surely means Bokoharam surely killed over 60 soldiers in this Massive Onslaught.....

Buhari Why did you swap Bokoharam Commanders with the Chibok girls just to score cheap political points...

GEJ refused this Swap Deal.

Buhari you should have continued with the massive and continous military attacks on Bokoharam surely someday we will find the Chibok girls and other detainees...

Granting Freedom to those Libya Trained Tuaregs who have been fighting as Mercenaries all thier lives is Counter-Productive...

cry cry cry cry
The bitter truth is

Buhari is creating more problems than he met on ground when he assumed power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
dainformant:
Yesterday at about 10.00pm suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, northern Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, we lost an officer and 4 soldiers, while 4 other soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries during the encounter. One of those killed in action, was Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion.

It will be recalled that because of the late senior officer’s exceptional bravery and gallantry, he was given an accelerated promotion from the rank of Major to Lieutenant Colonel and was decorated by the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General TY Buratai at Gamboru Ngala on 9th September 2015 during an operational visit.

So far, the troops have recovered 1 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), 7 AK-47 rifles and a large quantity of ammunition. Mopping up and exploitation are ongoing.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/boko-haram-terrorists-attack-military.html
Boko Haram kill them all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jalubarika:
Boko Members: Their Bravery is commendable.
Their Mission is condemnable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by ripbubu: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
dainformant:
Yesterday at about 10.00pm suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, northern Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, we lost an officer and 4 soldiers, while 4 other soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries during the encounter. One of those killed in action, was Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion.

It will be recalled that because of the late senior officer’s exceptional bravery and gallantry, he was given an accelerated promotion from the rank of Major to Lieutenant Colonel and was decorated by the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General TY Buratai at Gamboru Ngala on 9th September 2015 during an operational visit.

So far, the troops have recovered 1 General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), 7 AK-47 rifles and a large quantity of ammunition. Mopping up and exploitation are ongoing.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/boko-haram-terrorists-attack-military.html
sweet news
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Genesis2000(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Siberia101:
RIP.....

To kill a Lieutenant Colonel surely means Bokoharam surely killed over 60 soldiers in this Massive Onslaught.....

Buhari Why did you swap Bokoharam Commanders with the Chibok girls just to score cheap political points...

GEJ refused this Swap Deal.

Buhari you should have continued with the massive and continous military attacks on Bokoharam surely someday we will find the Chibok girls and other detainees...

Granting Freedom to those Libya Trained Tuaregs who have been fighting as Mercenaries all thier lives is Counter-Productive...

cry cry cry cry

Hmmm my brother it is not really easy, some people will thinks he did not value the lives of Nigerians.
Though if he had other intention, which you called political. I don't know. But he had made a very good move.
But the only problem is that Nigeria is still far back in technology. If you releasing such a persons, as dangerous as a terrorist leaders. A good security monitoring device should be put in place so that they will not cause another problem.

Bokoharam terrorist can never repent, that thing is a very dangerous cult. Buhari should no better.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by ripbubu: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
Show us the bodies of the decapitated genocidal soldiers...
over 60 Nigerian Army died including Muslims pol
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by ripbubu: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
project50:
Boko Haram kill them all
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Genesis2000(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
KingsWillRoyal:
them no de finish?

Lol i thought about this while viewing this thread. Do they rise from up after death? I don't get it.

And they re increasing by numbers day by day.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why are people behaving like animals. Those pictures are terrible and make me feel that these guys do not value lives. Where do these people come from, and is it still sambisa or from peoples homes and neighbourhood? This is too bad and please if the pictures can be obfuscated it would make sense. I wonder what people always want to do with these pictures that will make them ask to see them. We don turn to cannibals? Up until now, i'm yet to watch the beheading footage that was in circulation sometime ago. I might just die looking at it. Please some restraint is necessary.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by lastmessenger: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
victor1983:
Why are people behaving like animals. Those pictures are terrible and make me feel that these guys do not value lives. Where do these people come from, and is it still sambisa or from peoples homes and neighbourhood? This is too bad and please if the pictures can be obfuscated it would make sense. I wonder what people always want to do with these pictures that will make them ask to see them. We don turn to cannibals? Up until now, i'm yet to watch the beheading footage that was in circulation sometime ago. I might just die looking at it. Please some restraint is necessary.
in that case you need to grow some balls. Take a look at those horible images and then u will know that we are just decieving ourselves in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by brandon180(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
but this boko haram sef, na terrorists them be abi na hunters,
what kind of person wears bathroom slippers to a gun fight? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by falxx: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
Show us the bodies of the decapitated genocidal soldiers...
we nor go gree show you. You laugh us abi? Na today you dey know say we are very powerful liers
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by TolaniLuv: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dem wear slippers go fight war cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by detrumpet: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Its about time we organize prayers for our soldiers as a nation.I can,t imagine myself dying for this country.This guys are paying the ultimate price while most of the politician are travelling around and having fun.May God protect our soldiers and grant the family of our fallen heroes the fortitude to bear the lose.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2016
I want to believe that 80% of the bokoharam recruits are not Nigerians at all, the ones that are Nigerians are the ones denied access to quality Education. Shame on the decapitated and deficient Nigeria Educational system. With Buharri I stand all the way for more and greater Educational reforms. Bulk of our Educational Systems must be overhauled. corruption must let go off our Educational system which is the cause of the National political mess in the country.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2016
zeribe4real:
Terrorism is caused by perceived economic, political, social injustice /discrimination and religious indoctrination.
The govt shud take measures to educate it populace lik the step the previous govt took, by incorporating almajiri system of edu with western type, and making std of living favourable to its citizens, rather than pushing them to the walls, which will trigger them to resort to crimes and other social vices.
Islam shud reform some of their teachings about Jihad, they shud win soul based on the five pillars of Islam, (5x prayer,pilgrimage, salat, zakat, And declaring that it z only Allah that z d true God), bc being a Mujahid, killing others in the name that u re fighting for God, or fighting for a reward of whatsoever is arrant nonsense, Allah is a Supreme being, don't fight on his behalf, He hv angels of war if there is a need for battle, Moslems re always quick to say Boko Harams re not Moslems but who re they? pagans? Christians? or Hindus? They are following the hadiths and the Quran, and the prophet is their role model, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, it prompts me to ask why are there so many wars/terrorism in Middle East, the home of Islam, probably supposed to be the home of peace.
I am not trying to slight d prophet of Islam or their secret book, but they should reform the part of the Quran and Hadiths that makes it difficult for them to live at peace with one another(sunni, shia, qudriyya, tijaniyya ,etc) and also with others(xtians, Hindus, pagans). Even in Christianity, some of the Old Testament laws re like Sharia law, but Christ deemed it imperfect and came up with the New Testament.
God z not rigid, he can change his mind if u plead with him, same way Moses (Musa) pleaded with Him on behalf of the Hebrews when they(hebrews) angered Him (God) when they were coming out of Egypt.
Even ur five x prayer was previously about 70 ~50 or so b4 it was reduced to the current 5x.
I yearn for a world free of religious sentiments, where one will be allowed to follow his/her conscious /conscience.
Thanks for ur understanding.
bro u u hv realy made a great point here. thanks for ur tym out to enlighten the people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Is A Federal Minister Superior To A State Governor Constitutionally? / 3 PDP Members Arrested By Soldiers In Rivers Rerun (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.