Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. (10974 Views)

Top Seven Nigerian Universities With "Eco - Friendly" Campuses - Kinesthouse / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria / Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by opalu: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
eldoradoxx:
Equity goes with justice. I have always told my Igala friends that how they were running Kogi State would backfire and they will suffer because they cannot produce Governors forever, now what I told them is happening to them. Delta State is a typical example of how a culturally diverse State can adopt a political equilibrum that favours all zones. Kogi is a state that Nigeria gave to Igala, Okun and Ebira as dominant ethnic groups in that state to manage, Igalas hijacked everything since the creation of that State, they have added no single value whatsoever to that State only padding the civil service with their people while the people whose resources are used to run the State get nothing.The Economic base of Kogi State undoubtedly is not in Kogi east, it lies between Central and West. I commend the Governor for trying to redistribute development. By the time Yahaya Bello finishes his mission in Kogi State, only competent zone will that has the economic power will be producing Governors of that State.

For your mind you don make sense abi?
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by sart(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2016
sharon395:
He wants to build new campuses when he has not payed lecturers and they want to go on strike, plus some causes r not even accredited. Pls make I graduate o

you go grad...
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by abusurv(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2016
bootstrap:
As much as I understand a need for similar development as is in kogi east, in the center and west, I do not get why the university shld be made multi campus. Why not open a state university of agriculture in kogi West. Kogi central already got a federal university of technology. So that covers engineering and technology courses.

Our major problem in this country is a rush towards setting up new stuff.. and very poor maintenance culture afterwards. Let's consolidate abeg and maintain what we have well.
Point of correction the federal university of technology is in kogi west not kogi Central
Thanks
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by hamzeiy: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jtrinitty:
.Keep quiet! Stop feeding people lies. Apart from Dangote cement company. No industry is at it's maximum capacity in Kogi state. Kogi rely mainly on federal allocation. The reason for thier back-wardness in the commitie of states.
mugu you dont have to be in maximum operating capacity to generate revenue. fyi revenue is even generated from petty traders in the market. anyway i know intelligence is your problem so i do understand your mental dilemma.
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by Boanage1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chiefia:
abeg Sister, which "cause" u dey study?
Lmao, I really wanted to know her 'cause' of study but I noticed she never 'payed' her fees. lolz
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by Jobabori(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Amen.

Okun land is the worst hit by this almagamation,they have become almost invisible in the scheme of things in Kogi state.

The roads are the first most painful thing,salary payment? government post? chai
I weep for my people,it is up to young able bodied men like you tongue to fight for our rights grin
Senator Dino Melaye is doing that for us in Abuja
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by Peterside7: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
At a time, I once asked a friend why the short sighted leaders from the east come short of changing the name to Igalla state
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
hamzeiy:

mugu you dont have to be in maximum operating capacity to generate revenue. fyi revenue is even generated from petty traders in the market. anyway i know intelligence is your problem so i do understand your mental dilemma.
.You are contradicting your self. In your formal comment,you said that the people from the easthern senatorial district contribute nothing. If petty traders pay their tax as you rightly stated,then bulk of the total revenue generated,comes from the east. Because the last time I check,they have more local goverment area than the rest of the district. Am not a bigot! Just stating the obvious.
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by hamzeiy: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jtrinitty:
.You are contradicting your self. In your formal comment,you said that the people from the easthern senatorial district contribute nothing. If petty traders pay their tax as you rightly stated,then bulk of the total revenue generated,comes from the east. Because the last time I check,they have more local goverment area than the rest of the district. Am not a bigot! Just stating the obvious.
oga what does local government has to do with the igr generated...if that where the case kano should have genersted more than lagos or portharcout after all it has more lg and the human population. either you lije it or not these are verifiable fact majority of kogi state igr no matter how little it is as compared to the monthly federal allocation is contributed by the central while the a major of the rest is contributed by the west..its a fact that you can verify. we dont have to argue over it. despite all the govt institutn in kogi east and biased appointments it still remains the least developed among the 3 zones.am not a bigot either checkout my history on nairaland but the truth shud be said.
Re: Kogi State University To Get Two New Campuses. by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Amen.

Okun land is the worst hit by this almagamation,they have become almost invisible in the scheme of things in Kogi state.

The roads are the first most painful thing,salary payment? government post? chai
I weep for my people,it is up to young able bodied men like you tongue to fight for our rights grin
Hmnnn

Together we can make a difference

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Hardest Military Training Exercises In The World / ABU Zaria Team Wins The Shell Eco-marathon Competition In South Africa / Is Federal School Of Statistics Part Of Ui (university Of Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.