Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,794 members, 7,915,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage (854 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage by amakoro(m): 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jay Z and Beyonce just endorsed Hillary Clinton in the biggest way ever since her campaign.

On Friday, the get-out-the-vote campaign concert took place in Cleveland with star performances from the power pair, Chance The Rapper, J Cole and Big Sean.

The string of concerts have been designed to drive up the turnout among younger voters.

Speaking to the crowd, Beyonce - whose dancers all wore 'I'm with her' T-shirts - shared an impassioneed speech, saying she would like to see daughter Blue grow up seeing a "woman lead our country and know that her possibilities are limitless".

"Less than 100 years ago women did not have the right to vote," the mum-of-one said. "Look how far we've come from having no voice to being on the brink of making history - again - by electing the first woman president. But we have to vote.

See how it went (Photos)>>http://naijspeaker..com/2016/11/jay-z-and-beyonce-rocking-us-presidential-candidate-hillary-clinton-on-stage.html

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage by Flexherbal(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage by mKc9ET(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
They are just wasting their time, Trump all the way.

Am also wasting my time here commenting, Abeg watin be the price of rice and garri today?
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Rocking US Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton On Stage by Unblockable: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
mKc9ET:
They are just wasting their time, Trump all the way.

Am also wasting my time here commenting, Abeg watin be the price of rice and garri today?

Una no go ever learn. Jonathan won Election here on Nairaland while Buhari won the polls. Ize-Iyamu won Edo Election here on Nairaland while Obaseki won in reality. How sure are you that Trump wouldn't win on Nairaland while Clinton will garner the highest Electoral College votes?

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k / Continue To Rest In Peace Goldie Videos / I Didn’t Lie To My Baby Mama, I Told Her I Wasn’t Ready For Marriage. TIMAYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.