Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' (1358 Views)

My Fashion Today Check Funke Akindele And Mercy Aigbe Latest Ankara Style / Do You Want To Know All About Fashion Design? And What It Takes? / 22 Facts About Fashion You Never Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' by yusufu16: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
I wonder why most people complain about fashion today as pervasiveness and moral decay. I think civilization has done more good than bad to our present generation. When we compare our present state to the days of our forefathers, we will notice a dramatic transformation from the way we view ourselves.

So, how do we view a lady who wears skimpy dress as a pervert when our forefathers walk the earth almost nude.

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
At least, these people who paraded demselves unclad secluded themselves in caves and bushes where there is no civilization.

You don't expect someone who is educated be morally nude.. he/she should as well go and live in caves and show the birds how ugly their bodies are. No one will give a hoot.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' by yusufu16: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
At least, these people who paraded demselves unclad secluded themselves in caves and bushes where there is no civilization.

You don't expect someone who is educated be morally nude.. he/she should as well go and live in caves and show the birds how ugly their bodies are. No one will give a hoot.

I disagree with you. Do you know civilization started long time ago. We only adopt and modified what has been in existence. There is nothing new under the sun. Infact they improvise and invent while now what we do is to learn. Some of these people dont leave in caves. They have more structured civilisation. The have kings and kingdom.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Fashion Today Compared To The 'oldies' by dingbang(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
yusufu16:

I disagree with you. Do you know civilization started long time ago. We only adopt and modified what has been in existence. There is nothing new under the sun. Infact they improvise and invent while now what we do is to learn. Some of these people dont leave in caves. They have more structured civilisation. The have kings and kingdom.
I disagree with u too. Now leave me alone! undecided

(1) (Reply)

N N Fems Brand Contest / Give Fashion Goals To Your Gym Peeps With The Latest Collection / Tattoo Addict Inks His Entire Body Black,Even His Eyeballs And Inside His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.