Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water (695 Views)

Hot Water Bath Or Cold Water Bath? Which One Is Better? / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by opzycoded(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
We all as individuals love cold stuffs especially after a sunny hectic day, we need some cold drinks or water to refresh and cool our body. This includes even me that’s writing this to you all lol; But we need to know this and how to minimize the rate at which we take in cold drinks regularly.

According to Natural Law, our normal body temperature is about 98.6 degrees F. If we raise that temperature a few degrees, the body starts to show signs of distress, and we say we have a fever. We try hard to return to homeostasis or normal functioning.

Experts have said drinking cold water regularly could have negative impact on the heart and the digestive system. Food and healthy living expert say that cold water is at a temperature that contradicts the overall temperature within the body system.

Even though cold drinks or water has many health benefits, drinking ice water or cold water can only give temporary relief and drinking ice water regularly has its downside.

Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t drink ice or cold water:

Source : http://www.uniqueloaded.com/must-read-reason-stop-drinking-cold-water/

Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by chocolateme(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks
Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by Newbeginnings(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Thanks

I know that 2 months from now you will forget this and go back to drinking cold water....
Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by somez(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
*chewing ice-block*
Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by chocolateme(f): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I know that 2 months from now you will forget this and go back to drinking cold water....
i am never a cold water person sef
Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by Newbeginnings(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
chocolateme:
i am never a cold water person sef

interesting English.. lol

But it is cool to hear that you know so much about your health... and having more knowledge could give you so much more delicious benefits of good health..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Reason Why You Should Stop Drinking Cold Water by afanide: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one......

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Prostatitis Cure / How To Get Rid Of A Cold Flu Fast / Bedbug Awareness For Nigerians: What You've Always Imagined Is Actually Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.